17. Third point of view

Chapter 17
Third point of view

Sadness rushed over the whole packs, nobody wanted this.

Adam was furious at Agustus and sad at what happened. Jackson's world was crashing down before his eyes. Harry's smile was gone, Sam and Dan have been stuck in bed since what happened. Jeremy has been stressed and crying due to this. And Astrid stuck in bed, not being able to move, talk, and she can't even breath on her own. She's in critical condition in the pack hospital. She's not healing and she is close to death, Jackson can't help and sadly not can Adam.

Everyone is currently in the waiting room, while Adam is inside the room with Astrid. Poor lifeless Astrid.

Adam is falling apart, just constantly asking himself why she's not healing. She's a white wolf she should heal faster than the rest and she's not. Even though he is falling apart he can't do anything to save her. He has decided to divorce Esme, which is easy in the werewolf world due to the fact that they are not mates and marrying her was somewhat illegal in their pack. He was angry at himself, not only because he married Esme but because he lied to Astrid and she still didn't know. He married her because of Agustus not his beta, the day he decided to marry Esme, Agustus came to the pack and threatened Adam to marry Esme because if he wouldn't he would take her away and convince her to join his pack, that's why he overthrew his pack.

Agustus didn't keep his promise, he had lied to Adam and almost killed his mate and that's why Agustus is dead right now. Adam killed him after he hurt Astrid, throat ripped out.

Jackson who is currently in the waiting room with the rest of the pack. He is still stuck on the sad side, why because he couldn't take her pain away. He knew that every time he takes away from a person he gets more attached but it's Astrid, he would do anything for her. She was everyone's light of day. He was stuck on the fact that she's there, lying in bed, defenseless, fragile.

Jeremy is the one who feels more bad, not sadness but regret. Why regret? For treating her like he did, he sent her to the hospital. He hurt her, not only emotionally but physically too. He crushed her and he hated himself for that. Sarah wasn't Astrid and deep inside he knew that but Sarah was his mate and that's how it's supposed to be, Sarah and him together, no Astrid. He didn't know what came over him that he ended up hurting Astrid, he regrets throwing that vase at her. Jeremy regretted that and much more, he was supposed to be her protector and he failed her. He felt like he failed everyone around him.

Harry missed their laughs, those morning laughs they used to have. He would remember the mornings where they would make breakfast and laugh and throw ingredients at each other. Those precious moments would make him chuckle. He missed her aura, he didn't think of her as something else, just a friend.

In fact, nobody thought of her more than a friend, only Adam and Jeremy of course.

Astrid laying in bed, fragile and careless. She may be there, not being able to wake up but she still listens and thinks. And with all honesty, that's making her insane. Insanity is what she's feeling right now, she is falling apart. She feels like she's going crazy, because she can't more or talk. She wants to scream out of frustration and scream at everyone that she is strong enough to overcome this but she can't, she's falling apart. She's starting to think like she's not strong enough, that she can't get through this, she feels like the weak girl from cheesy and cliché movies. She has never been that girl and she doesn't want to be that girl but she has no choice.

"Astrid please wake up, I don't know if you can hear me but please wake up" She heard Adam say. She wanted to scream to him that she can, she can indeed hear him but she can't. She currently has no voice, no say. She feels half dead, half alive.

"Please, I miss your smile, I miss your laugh, I miss your kisses, your random jokes that even though they are dumb or don't make sense I still love. Gosh I miss you" Adam said. She wanted to jump up and hug him but she couldn't.

"Even though I hurt you like I did, I still care for you, you are my everything" He continued.

Astrid wanted to kiss him and tell him that everything will be okay, that they will get through this together.

"I'm divorcing her you know" he randomly said. "I decided to marry you instead, I love you Astrid".

He was being honest, he loves her. And She loves him, they are perfect he thought.

"I love you too" Astrid finally said.

_________________
Hey guys, I decided to update early because Claudy99  inspired me to update because she loved my past chapter so much! Thank you for all your support. Thank you everyone, especially my best friend! Claudy99