28. The mystery girl

Chapter 28
The mystery girl

People say that revenge is a plate best served cold. But is it? Others say that revenge is all about making them have a taste of their own medicine. But is it?

"Look at me!" I hear Adam scream at the person he has captive in front of him. Everything became blurry so I couldn't see the face in front of me.

"Jeremy! Look at me now!" Adam screamed.

I stare at Adam and realize that he had Jeremy tied in that chair.

"Can we go?" I ask Adam. He looks at me with sad eyes and nods slowly at me.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

I stare at myself in the mirror and see a young girl, in pain and in sorrow.

"Astrid baby, can you come out now" I hear Adam beg at me. I head out the door and see him laying down in our bed, as I lay next to him I feel a knot in my stomach. He pushes me towards him and I smile humbly at him.

He got closer and closer until our lips were inches apart, he takes in a deep breath and smiles at me. He finally leans in and I let out a sigh of relief, the knot in my stomach got tighter and I was begging for his touch. I grabbed his hand and put it on my waist, his hand trailed all over my body as if it was a road that he knew by memory. His kisses trailed down my neck and down to my abdomen, he yanks off my shirt and I internally begged for him. His lips kept going up my chest and up to my tender lips once again. My hands finally reached the seam of his shirt and I take his shirt off slowly as if he was made of fragile glass, I trailed my hands over his nicely toned abs and shoulders and let out an awe sigh.

"You like that?" He asks looking at me admire his figure.

"I really do" I let out a breath.

He grabs my cheek and leans in for another passionate kiss. In less than 5 minutes we were both in our undergarments, admiring each others figures. His gaze finally met mine and his eyes trailed all over my semi naked body, his hands went from my face to my breasts as he gave them a squeeze. His hands then roamed all over my body until it landed on my lower abdomen, I quickly look at him as if asking what he was doing.

"Want to try something new?" He asks.

I quickly nod and he let's out a small chuckle.

His hand slowly went down my underwear and I felt his hand in a region that was really private for me. His hands started touching me in places that were never touched before but it felt good.

After he finished doing what he was doing his lips met mine again and his hands started taking off my undergarments. As soon as all my clothes was off he stopped kissing me to admire my naked figure.

"Gosh, you're beautiful" he said and looked straight into my eyes.

My hands touched his shoulders, then his chest until they reached the seam of his undergarment, and with one swift move they were gone. His lips trailed through my body as he continued to make me happy, we had made love before but this time it was different.

"I love you" he moaned.

I stare at him in shock, I knew he loved me but this time it was different, everything was different but I don't understand why.

"I love you too" I respond.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

I woke up to the sunlight that went through the curtains.

I start heading downstairs and see Jackson in our fridge as always. He was with some girl, at the sight of him with the girl jealousy spread all over me. A girl?

"Oh hey Astrid, this is Gail" he said.

"Where's Adam" I say ignoring his introduction.

"Hi Astrid" said Gail.

"Where is Adam?" I ask him while gritting my teeth.

"Someone is in a bad mood" laughed Gail as if making fun of me.

"How dare you make fun of me? I am your Luna!" I exclaim.

"Astrid are you okay?" I hear Jackson ask. My eyes swiftly shifted towards him and my anger flared all over me.

"S-shut up please" I grit and he flinches back.

"I get that you lost your kid but come on you don't have to be like that" Gail answered rudely.

I let out a growl and launch towards her and pin her to the wall.

"W-what are you gonna kill me like you did with your kid?" She challenged, my grip to her throat got tighter and Jackson grabs me by the waist pulling me back. I finally realized what I had done and separated myself from her as I see her collapse on the floor gasping for air.

My legs fall weak and I collapse on the floor sobbing at her poisonous words. Jackson runs up towards the girl and I see Adam arriving at the door trying to comprehend what had just happened, at the sight of me on the floor he runs up to me and tried to get my attention.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I-I k-killed our baby" I whispered.

"It wasn't you, baby who told you that?" Adam said in raging anger.

"I-I did. B-but I didn't mean it Alpha Adam" Gail answered with embarrassment.

"I-I k-killed our b-baby!" I exclaim and swiftly get up and run out the door.

I ran and ran until my legs gave out. I collapse on the forest floor and realized I was lost with no where to go. I was alone and heartbroken, this wasn't the life I was supposed to live, I don't need this.

I let out a frustrating scream and start punching the floor, as if the floor was the one at fault. At this point all my feelings were mixed, it was as if a black shade overcame me and I was as angrier as ever.

I couldn't comprehend the fact as to why I was feeling this way but I knew what I was supposed to do. I take a quick look around and knew exactly where I was, minutes away from a ver special cabin.

I run towards the cabin and feel the warm feeling of being in a cabin. I walk through the main bedroom door and see a chair in the middle of the empty room. I take a quick look at the chair and see a silhouette sitting there with it's head down.

"Tell me everything, what happened at home? And who used black magic on me" I say aggressively.

Jeremy takes a glance at me and smirks, "I knew you were coming back for me".

"Tell me!" I demand.

"No can do" he says mockingly.

I clench my fist and my fist make contact to his face.

"Who. The. Hell. Used. Black. Magic. On. Me" I emphasize.

"Why don't you ask Adam himself? I'm sure he knows"