23. Harry?

Chapter 23
Harry?

"Stop this!" I exclaim.

I look to my left and I see Adam's and I's pack and to my right I see Jack's pack. Jack is Alpha of the Power pack, he and his pack have dedicated their lives to overthrowing other packs. We were their next target.

"We are here to fight Luna" Jack exclaimed. "You and your pathetic mate are going down".

I let out a growl and hear Adam growl as well.

"We're ready to fight " Adam says to me. I let out a slight evilish smile and look at him with serious eyes.

"Then we're fighting" I say with a smile and getting ready to fight.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

I hit a girl in the face and let out a proud smile. She didn't get up and see her unconscious body.

"Atta girl!" I hear Adam cheer while punching a dude. 

We had started fighting an hour ago and honestly I'm really enjoying this.

I see Jack running towards Adam with an angry face and Adam looking at the other side.

"Watch out!" I exclaim and run towards Jack. I tackled Jack to the floor and as soon as we hit the ground  I noticed I was under him.

"Not so strong are you?" He asks and shifts on top of me.

Adam was too busy to hear my scream.

Jack let out a growl and I wince at the fact that I felt his claws digging into my hips.

I let out a painful scream and I see Jack's claws threatening to slash my throat.

He mind links me and smiles.

'I'm winning' he says.

' Never' I say.

"Adam!" I exclaim and see Adam's head turn towards me and he let's out a growl. At that moment Adam shifts into his black wolf and tackles Jack.

They start fighting aggressively. It all happened too fast and I couldn't see straight. It's as if the whole world around me was moving in circles as if the whole atmosphere was full of blurry fog. I look down to my hips, where my hands were and see blood gushing out of it. Taking a glance at all the pool of blood, which wasn't only mine it was Adam's and Jack's blood as well, a sudden rush of dizziness hit me like a train.

"A-Adam?" I whisper and take a look at Adam, who is still fighting.

I take a look at Adam and he's still fighting with Jack. I see Adam's claws taking a swing into Jack's throat as he let out a victorious growl. Everyone suddenly stops and stares at Adam and Jack's lifeless body.

I stare at the blood and I suddenly felt myself falling to the floor.

"Astrid" I hear Adam yell. Everything went black after that.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

"Harry?"

I stand up and see Harry smiling at me. I run up to hug him and he hugs me back.

"I miss you!" I cry.

"I miss you too, A" he cries with me.

"Wait, what are you doing here?" He asks.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"Okay, I'm going to lay you down, you will close your eyes and I will count down" he instructed.

"Why?" I ask.

"You will be back with Adam" he explained. "I love you A, and I need you alive".

"I'm dead?" I ask.

"Not yet" he said and give me a hug.

"I love you, never forget that" he says and I say it back to him.

"Tell Jackson that I'm happy he found his mate" he says.

"And tell Adam that we still have to finish that poker game" he said.

We hug and he hugs me tighter laying me on the cold floor.

"Close them" he says.

I close my eyes and I feel Harry's arms close to mine. I could feel his warmth fade away.

"9, 8,7, 6, 5" he started.

He didn't even reach to the number 3, then I was in deep sleep.

"See you soon A" was the last thing I heard coming out of Harry's mouth.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

"Harry!" I scream and jerk awake.

I see Adam and Jackson staring at me. I get up and start searching everywhere for Harry.

"He's dead Astrid, you know that" I hear Adam say.

I launch into his arms and let out a cry.

"I-I saw him" I sob. "I saw him".

"It was just your mind playing tricks on you" Jackson said trying to convince me that I'm wrong. I'm not wrong I saw him. I did.

"He was there" I cry.

They looked at me as if I was crazy.

"I saw him, I did" I beg.

"You need sleep" Adam said.

"He's happy you found your mate" I tell Jackson.

"You need sleep Astrid" I hear Adam say once again.

I grab Adam's hand and say, "He told me to remind you that you still owe him that unfinished poker game".

At the sound of my words Adam took a step back with a mouth wide open.

"How did you know that? That was before I met you. Shit it was the day I met you" Adam gasped.

"He told me Adam" I say, "I saw him, I spoked to him, I hugged him".