4. The Exorcist I (Der Exorzist)

For those not aware, an exorcist is a person who is believed to have the ability to cast out demons from an allegedly possessed person.
Although my character is truly possessed, the point I'm trying to make by sharing Anneliese Michel's story with you all is that not everyone with behavioural problems or mental challenges is possessed by demons. Some truly have medical challenges , some just need someone to talk to , and some need therapy, and not some old shity tradition.
I believe this is still practiced in some remote areas. This is my own little way of creating awareness.
Hope y'all will enjoy this chapter ♥

Theme song: She Wolf ( Falling to pieces) - Sia

                                      ∆

"In the meantime, get ready for the second death " she said.

"From his loins you came, by your hands he shall die"

"It will be more interesting , do not worry" the girl smiled.

At this, the wind came so strongly she couldn't see. Shielding her eyes, she stumbled backwards.

At last, the wind cleared.

The girl was gone.

                                         ∆

"Du wirst den Pfarrer in dieser Nacht besuchen"

"Ja Vater"

"You will visit the local priest this night"

"Yes Father"

    It was dinner time in the Hannes household, or what was left of it. Dressed in black, Frieda and her Father sat in silence at the dinning table. Finja had been sent to a boarding school in Düsseldorf. Two months had passed since the death of her mother.

Two months since that night at the stream.

Two months of spending each day and night wondering who was next to die.

   She knew there was something wrong with her, but visiting the local priest was least on her list of concerns. She had another death to worry about.

Sighing, she eyed her stone faced father.

"From his loins you came, by your hands he shall die"

Unable to eat anymore, she stood up from the table , excusing herself, she went up to her room. Earning a glare from her father in the process, as it was offensive to him for anyone to leave the table before he did. She didn't care anymore.

"By your hands he shall die"

She had spent the last two months in her room or at the library trying to avoid her father. Books were like drugs to her. While most in her condition resorted to drugs, alcohol or cutting.

At nine that night, her father drove her to the church. Entering the dark hall, she had this bad feeling , the same type she had the morning her mother died.

Sitting quietly in a corner, she watched her father enter into deep conversation with the priest. After watching them intently for a few hours, she began wandering around the dark halls, whose only source of illumination were the dim torches placed on the walls.

Just as she decided to go back to the main hall, she turned and bumped into something. She began apologising, but then looked up and screamed at what she saw. It wasn't her screaming, it was the demons in her. They screamed so loudly, her voice bounced off of the walls as she ran back.

"Run"" run!!!" "Don't let him get to us!!" "Or we all die" "Runnnnnn!!" "Aaargghhhh!!!"They screamed inside of her.

The man behind her. The one she had seen , didn't even bother running or moving faster. It seemed like he was floating on air. A wicked grin on his face. He uttered no word.

" Father!!" "Father!!" She yelled, but he was nowhere to be found. Even the priest had disappeared.

"Runnnnn!" They screamed inside of her.

Clutching her head, she turned around to see the man approaching her.

Breathing hard, she turned back around and ran like her life depended on it. It actually did. Then just as her hand touched the door handle, her asthmatic attack came.

Wheezing, she stopped. Trying to find her inhaler in her winter coat. At the same time her hand touched it, a cold rough hand touched her neck, and squeezed it.

She fainted.

The exorcist.

Her torment had just begun.

                                       ∆∆

*A\N: Will Frieda survive the exorcism?  Please, vote and comment.*