17. One Last Thing...

Theme Song: Burn The Pages - Sia

         She touched up her makeup one last time, in an attempt to hide the visible marks of the darkness that had once ruled her existence.

       Three months had passed since the night she gained her freedom from the Grim Reaper and yet, it seemed like it was only yesterday.

            Her life up until Alejandro saved her, was something she had tried , but of course, failed to forget.

           "The memories will fade with time" he had told her.

            As soon as she had gotten back to normal, Alejandro had taken her back to Germany on her request. Not to Rothenburg, but to Berlin, where she had begun working in an upscale restaurant.

           When the demons left her that night, her old self also departed. The looks faded and she once more became plain pale Frieda Hannes.

             Elena Castelleti, World famous super model , had ceased to exist.

         Looking at herself now, she smiled, satisfied at being plain, but free. Alejandro had assured her before leaving, that the Grim would never be able to find her, as all traces of darkness had left her that night.

          "Frieda, hurry up in there, will you?" Julia, her best friend and co - worker yelled from outside the toilet door.

            "One second" Frieda yelled back.

     Smoothing her hair with her two hands ,  she made her way out of the toilet and almost bumped into Julia who was leaning by the door way.

        "What were you doing in there? Giving birth?" Julia smirked as she made to leave.

        No response.

   Turning back, she screamed in terror at what she saw.

      Frieda's mouth was opened in a silent scream, and black liquid had begun seeping out of her mouth.

        Julia watched in horror as Frieda  began twitching violently. A second later , she  was lifted into the air and smashed through the brick wall  by an invisible force.

          Invisible, because only Frieda could see  him.

       Scythe in hand, mouth curved up in an evil grin;

                    The Grim Reaper

         Frieda's body was never found.

         The End

      *A/N: Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. I've been wanting to write those two words for a long long long time now man! The End.😂😂😂😂😂😂. Feels Good(in Henry Danger's voice).

          I wrote and rewrote this chapter FIVE TIMES!!!!!!

         Read the next update for details. Man, gonna go  treat myself to a very large bowl of Ice cream and popcorn and binge on Comedy Central...😀😀😀

         NO ONE'S INVITED. Okay. Maybe you can come, but bring your own snacks. Won't share..😑😑😑❤❤❤. I love y'all. Please, vote and comment.