9.Betrayals (Verrat)

A/N: Hey y'all ❤. I changed my genre to Horror, cause some of you thought it ought to be in that genre. Just yesterday... And it's #122 in Horror already...! How that happened, trust me I. Do. Not. Know. Just wanna say thanks!♥♥♥.

..............................................

Theme song: Rebirthing - Skillet

............................

"Well, we could make a deal" it spoke from behind her..

"I'll let you walk away from all these darkness and chaos , on the condition that you kill your Grandmother here.....

Or...

You work for me and she lives" it whispered into her ear...

Handing her a dagger, it turned the hourglass and spoke;

"You have an hour to make your decision Frieda. Or. You all die. That if I may add, includes your sister Finja.."

........................................

"Thirty minutes had passed already, Frieda was yet to make her decision. Instead, she had different thoughts running through her mind.

Now she understood why Greta had demanded to see her that day in the hospital when she had had an automobile accident and was at the point of death. She was thirteen at the time...

Greta was a terrible sight when she entered the hospital room.

" Frieda...." Greta turned to her...

Frieda was confused as to why Greta asked to see her, she thought she hated her.

Asking her to come closer, Greta looked deep into her eyes... And touched her hand..

Frieda could still remember the weight that fell upon her shoulders that day...

It was a strange feeling, but she ignored it.

That was when the nightmares started....

And things began falling apart in her life...

Breathing hard, she turned to face Greta, who had entered into a coma as at the same time Finja did.

The witch...... She thought....

She was the cause of everything.

Now, she knew darkness had been in her long before that night at the stream.. All because of ...

"You!!!!! " she yelled...

Her hand tightened on the dagger as she moved towards her.

The Grim watched all this with an eager and sinister grin on his face. He knew already, exactly how this was going to end. He was death after all, he wasn't going to let anyone go free.

He wasn't going to keep to his promise..

Standing in front her, Frieda looked down at Greta, trying to decide...