15. Unleashed

Theme Song: Breaking Down -Florence + The Machine

                             ∆

      "Grrrrrrraaaaawwwwwww" Elena growled.

         Something strange was happening to her. She was transforming back into her demon form. It was unusual for her to transform back, when she had finished consuming the heart of her kill.

           Panting, she growled a second time. Her entire body was on fire. Even the heavy downpour of rain couldn't take away the intense heat and discomfort she felt.

           She was now complete beast and her bloodlust had increased a thousand fold. She stalked round the whole beach, looking for someone to devour, someone with whom to quench her thirst.

     Same time ~ Milan

     Taking a sip from the glass of mineral water  which he held in his hand, Vin stood studying the figure on the large screen in front of him.

       "I have to go now , before she harms anyone else or gets herself killed" Alejandro spoke from behind him.

        Vin continued to watch Elena prowl round the beach, changing every now and then. One second she was Elena, the next she was a demon beast.

        "If I don't break her out of it now, The Grim will kill her" Alejandro said desperately.

       Turning to him, Vin's perfect white teeth gleamed in the darkness as he smiled knowingly.

         "If I didn't know any better, I would say you have fallen I love with your charge, but you have fallen deeply in love with her"

            At this , Alejandro stood;

        "I don't see why you are so relaxed about this" he said, deliberately avoiding Vin's statement.

         "You and I know that the only way to stop The Grim from continuing with his bloody game is to get to her first and lure out the demons before she dies" he continued.

         "Because if she dies, still possessed by the demons, he will use her bones to demonize his next victim" Alejandro wiped sweat off from above his upper lip.

          "Just like he did with Atelier Mila, his previous victim" Vin concluded for him.

          Alejandro stood up from the armchair where he was seated and picked up his gear. Pausing at the door , he looked back at Vin.

       Vin switched off the televised screen in front of him and nodded his head, with his back still to Alejandro.

         Few seconds later, Alejandro was on a beach in Barcelona, walking towards a growling demon beast.

           *A\N:- Ahh. My hands are hurting man! But then , I can't keep y'all waiting. Two chaps in one day.😧😧 . Plus the epilogue. Mehn. *