14. Bloody Moon

Theme Song : Howl - Florence+ The Machine

                             •

              "I do"

    Those were two words Elena Castelleti had never dreamed of saying. Not to the man standing in front of her.   Neither did he. They both had their alterior motives for entering into a marriage.

      His for the sex and the added exposure that was sure to come along with marrying the world's most famous model, even though he was her manager.

       Hers was for one reason. Three words.

       The Grim Reaper.

          As Gianni Otello stirred in his sleep, Elena turned and looked out the window, while trying to ignore the nagging thought that had been at the back of her head.

          Her time was soon to be over. This was her last mission.

               "Would you like to have anything Miss?"

          Elena looked up to see  a petite blonde hostess looking at her with a fake smile on her bright pink lips.

            "A cup of coffee please" she answered.

           "How would you like it ma'am? Black or.." The hostess chirped.

          "Black" she replied curtly, waving the blonde away.

                              •

         As their private jet landed, Elena heaved a sigh of relief. Without uttering a word, she stepped out with her sunglasses on into bright sunny Barcelona. She had just one thought on her mind , which was to get the mission done.

       After checking into their hotel, which was near the beach, they showered and went out for lunch and sightseeing.

     "We should head out to the beach" Gianni suggested, once they had gotten back to the hotel.

      "No, right now , I want you. " she said slowly trailing her fingers on his broad chest. "We can go to the beach later at night. Then, it would be just us" she smiled seductively at him.

                            ∆∆∆

        They strolled hand in hand on the deserted beach. It was around 1am, and they had been there for hours already.

           "Its getting late. We should leave now" He smiled down at her.

           "Oh. Can we just lay down for sometime please?" She whined.

            "I'm not a fan of darkness ,Lena. Besides, there's no one else here. Its not safe" He said.

           Silence.

        Turning to look at her, he opened his mouth , completely horrified. Beside him, no longer stood Elena, but a beast. Her demon self.

         Hyperventilating, he stumbled back. Elena had no control over herself as she glided towards him , with her sharp fangs glinting in the bright light from the moon that had appeared from nowhere.

          She had transformed within seconds, and it shocked even her.

        As if just remembering why she was there , she growled and spittle hung from the the tips of her fangs.

       'There's no escape'  the voice of the Grim escaped her lips.

        'Who you are and all you've become is because of me'.  She was standing face to face with him now, her hot breath warming his freezing face.