5. The Exorcist II (Der Exorzist)

WARNING!!! : This chapter contains graphic description of violence , torture and murder!!! Do not read at night if you're a scaredy cat or simply chicken! I repeat do not read at night if you're easily scared! I don't want to be held responsible for causing a heart attack or nightmares. You have been warned, you may now proceed.👽

Theme Song: Cosmic Love - Florence + The Machine

Runnnnn!" They screamed inside of her.

Clutching her head, she turned around to see the man approaching her.

Breathing hard, she turned back around and ran like her life depended on it. It actually did. Then just as her hand touched the door handle, her asthmatic attack came.

Wheezing, she stopped. Trying to find her inhaler in her winter coat. At the same time her hand touched it, a cold rough hand touched her neck, and squeezed it.

She fainted.

The exorcist.

Her torment had just begun.

                                          ∆∆

FIRST NIGHT

He took her to some sort of dark room, somewhere deep within the last floor of the church. Staring out through the glass door from where he stood in front of her , he watched as it snowed heavily on the sleepy town of Rothenburg.

He hadn't spoken a word to her since her capture an hour ago. For some reason he felt a connection to her. It wasn't pity or sympathy, it was something else.

"Slash! " "slash" he whipped her for the tenth time that night. He watched as she cried out in pain, tears streaming from her eyes.

"Let me go!" She cried out. "Why?. Why? I'm perfectly normal!" She screamed.

She knelt before him , hands tied with thick ropes , legs bound with shackles. Her eyes were bloodshot now, the whip had left fresh scars on her back, and everywhere else it touched. Blood streamed from every inch of her skin.

"You know, you're the real demon here." She yelled , panting heavily.

"Have you no conscience? Or children at least?" She spat at him.

Children. His heart burned again. The same strange sensation he had been having since he first had contact with her.

"Nein!" He yelled back. "No"

Walking around the room, he used his weapon of torture for the last time.

She had no strength left in her to yell this time as the nail studded whip came in contact with her back once again , this time pulling out pieces of her flesh as it came out.

She fainted, for the second time that night.

SECOND NIGHT

This time, he hung her by her feet to the the ceiling. Hands still bound, legs still shackled. She had had nothing to eat the entire day, neither had she had a drop of liquid. Her sweat, she licked to quench her thirst. She had become a ghost of her former self.

Hanging there the entire day, she had prayed for death to come and rid her of the torment that was her life. As usual, her prayers went unanswered or unheard. Whichever.

From her upside down view, the last thing she saw before exhaustion took over and she all her senses died, was the hot red edge of the iron her exorcist held in his hand.

At least it provided warmth.

THIRD NIGHT

" Her demons, stubborn ones. " he thought as he sat opposite her , quietly sipping a cold glass of champagne as he sat by the fireplace, with a wicked grin on his face. He knew how thirsty she was, and how cold she was.

She sat on a wooden chair, with her head bowed before him. This was the second day she had been starved, she felt nothing. His torture had numbed all her senses.

He walked towards her, two connected naked wires in his hands. He planned to electrocute the demons out of her this time.

"This had better bring them out" he thought. He had never had to spend three nights on one possessed person in all his history as an exorcist.

The first contact the wires had with her skin jerked her out of her numb state. The second made her jolt up. Staring at him with deadened eyes, she began to sway. From side to side. Her demons had finally taken over.

"Nevire dunioty. Nevire dunioty. Nevire dunioty!!!!" He muttered. This was the moment he had been waiting for. Her demons were finally emerging.

She swayed. And swayed.

"Laxvi er dunioty. Munvii nunci.!!!" He shouted this time, moving closer to her.

Just as he reached her and was about to touch her forehead in order to release the demons, her head snapped up abruptly, facing the ceiling, from which she had hung from the previous night, then she began laughing.

"Laxvi er dunioty!!!!"

He tried to touch her forehead again, but by now she was levitating.

In a few seconds, she was high up, still bound, still sitting in the chair. Then she turned her chair in the air abruptly to face him.

He backed away. This was nothing like what he had seen ever. Ever before.

"I told you not to try to get into my head, didn't I?" she hissed.

"Oops. I didn't? My bad" she lauged hysterically.

He stood rooted to the spot.

"Just so you know, ITS TOO DARK FOR YOU!!!!!!" she screamed, swooshing down towards him.

He tried ducking, but she was too fast for him. With tremendous force she hit him on his jaw with the leg of the chair, leaving an ugly bruise in its mark.

He fell, coughing out blood.

She landed right in front of the lump on the floor that was him. Snapping out of the shackles and ropes that held her bound, she walked right towards him.

Hissing, she held him up with her hand by the neck. He tried prying her hands away, but she had become too strong for him.

Coughing and spluttering, he began to say his last prayers as she lifted him up.

Just then, his eyes fell on her neck.

He held his breath.

It couldn't be. No. It was impossible.Could she.. Could she be the one? But Annika claimed she had gotten rid of her.

That birthmark on her neck, it was unique. Only members of his family had it.

"Crashhhhh!!!"

Glass and blood mixed along with snow. It was a beautiful sight.

She had just thrown him out of the glass door. He fell for quite a long time, the building was seven storeys high.

His last three words on earth, the last three words Frieda heard him speak just before she threw him out , were;

             " I'm your Father"

                                    ∆∆∆

*A/N: Haha. Who was expecting that? Ohhh. How I love cliffhangers... 😈😂😂😂.

Please, don't forget to vote , COMMENT and share. *