The Rally

The two men cleared the area and got ready to shift- "Dale, you don't need to do this!" I begged.

"I'm going to claim what is MINE and make sure that this fool here understands that." Dale quietly murmured through his gritted teeth.

There was no use in me trying to stop this. I stepped back and sighed.

I watched as Dale's blaze wolf had pierced through him, then, Luke's wolf had ripped out of him too.

Luke was a relatively large size for a wolf, obviously not as big as the Alpha, but he was still massive.

His fur was the same color as his crystal clear blue eyes, kind of like... ice.

I gasped, Luke was a frost wolf!

The frost wolf was basically an ice creature. They had the ability to turn invisible, freeze anything they had wished too and if they were to ever be bitten or stricken, they'd quickly re-piece themselves back together again.

The two wolves collided into one another, I stood motionless as the burning flames had collided with the frozen ice.

Neither showed weakness and neither would back down.

Dale suddenly surrounded Luke in a massive ring of fire as he had done to me when I was going to attack Mason.

I watched as Luke yelped and howled, his body began to melt, but he suddenly stopped the flames, covering the surface with icy pricks.

Dale howled at Luke, blue ember, releasing from his stance and whipping through the ice pricks, burning Luke's icy face and making him cower back.

The burning flames had sent Luke melting, slowly but surely.

Anger set into my eyes, how could Dale hurt him like this? 'I was his destined mate! He had nothing more to claim!' I thought, not even realizing I had shifted into my golden wolf form.

I had stepped into the ring of ice and fire, none of it affecting my golden locks. I raised my neck back and howled, indicating that the fight was over, just for the sake of Luke.

But when I pulled my head back, my eyes had caught sight of a man hiding in the tall trees above us.

I had caught a slight glimpse of his face, just before he had darted out of the trees.

It was a spy from my father's pack.

Marked As Hisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें