The Final Chapter

He had pushed me to my last straw. I had no more patience, no more mercy and definitely no more self-control.

I stormed down the hall fuming with anger. My rage was releasing as I felt my veins pop out in distress. I was going to get to my father no matter what it took.

I continued to stomp down the hall until I turned into a large room, gritting my teeth and clenching my fists until my knuckles had turned white.

When suddenly, my father's sick voice rang into my ears- "foolish girl. Just what do you think you're doing? You can't hurt me, you don't even have your wolf anymore!" He taunted with laughter.

I looked up towards the direction that his voice had come from. He was standing high above me on a balcony, my eyes started wandering to his left and right.

I realized that I was completely surrounded! Perched up around the entire perimeter of the balcony were his troops, every single man was armed with a weapon.

The distressful feeling of not having my wolf and my father taunting me made me feel just as helpless and pathetic as I had when he first banned me from his pack. I tried to push the sickly memories back and suddenly remember the moment Dale and I had first met. If it weren't for him that night, I would've surely been obliterated by that feen Bruce. Dale had saved my life. He nursed me back to help and whether I like to admit it or not, he made me feel like I had been worth something to someone. He saw me in my worst state that night, then he began to see me perform lowly actions that continually hurt him over and over again, even after that... he still wanted me, he still forgave me and he still chose to keep me.

This wasn't a battle for my wolf anymore, this was a battle to save my pack and to save my mate.

"Where's my pack, where's Dale?!" I had questioned him.

"Who cares?" He replied with a smirk.

"Why are you even doing all of this, what's the point of it?! You're not getting anywhere. You're sick, you're cruel and no one loves you, not even mom." I had shouted impulsively.

My father laughed, "I'm not getting anywhere? I'm legendary now, Claire. I have the most power over everyone, who cares about your mother I'll just find myself a younger girl. I have everything I want and need now, with these golden powers I can control all of the other packs. I'll be the King of all Alphas! I'll rid of you since you were the one who exchanged your wolf to me, you're the only one who could take it back." He suddenly looked at his men with a grim smile,"go on, kill her!"

"Wait!" I cried in desperation... "Please, where's Dale?" I had asked again.

My father snickered down towards me, "he's dead. I killed him long ago, you were to late my little 'Claire Bear', you should've arrived faster, but due to your stupidity and mistakes you let your own mate die." He roared in laughter.

Tears suddenly flooded down my cheeks, "no... no." I whimpered. I let my head fall down and I clenched my fists even tighter. The whites of my knuckles were so apparent, it felt as though they could rip straight through the skin on my hands.

*Claire's Father's POV*

I was actually feeling quite pleased with myself. Claire being born was the best thing that's ever happened to me, who knew she would end up being to be The Legendary Golden Wolf, then who would've ever thought that she was destined to be the mate of the strongest Alpha in the forest. Lastly, who would've ever expected that I'd get to trick her into giving me her powers!?

She's given me everything I've ever dreamed of, this massive pack house, a legendary golden wolf and most importantly, control over all of the other packs that exist within this forest. 'It was all way too easy', I had smiled to myself in complete satisfaction.