CHAPTER 7: Best Date!

**Sexual Content towards the end**

CARRIE

         While cutting his hair, we talked to each other and got to know one another more.

         He turned out to be a really cool and funny guy.

         After finishing with the haircut, he swept up for me and after closing up the shop, we then headed down to Denny's.

         We again talked a little more and were laughing at some things embarrassing that we did in our lives.

          As much as I wanted to stay up all night to talk to him, when I looked down at my phone, I had noticed that the time was 1 AM.

         So we started heading home, said goodnight and headed into our apartments.

         I knew that Sam was passed out in her room. So I figured I would just go straight into my room and laid down on the bed.

         I heard my cell phone go off and as I looked down to see who texted me, I saw it was Hunter.

        Which I don't know why but I suddenly felt giddy inside like a little school girl that's just been texted by her crush.

HUNTER: I just wanted to say goodnight,
                   Sexy! 😉😙

ME: Awww. Thank you! Goodnight,
         Hottie! 😊😚😉

         I have never had a guy say that to me before, let alone text it to me. And I think it's also sweet that he would text me 'goodnight.' I have always wanted to have a guy do that.

         As much as I wanted to text him more, I know I could barely keep my eyes opened, so I passed out.

*****************************************

         When I woke up this morning, I had woken up to a text from Hunter.

HUNTER: Good morning Beautiful! 😙
                  I hope you slept good. Also,
                  since it's Saturday, I have
                  plans for us today. So get
                  dressed and meet me outside
                  your door at 10.

ME: OK. And good morning to you too!
         😚😙

         I started feeling excited and anxious a little bit as I got up, showered and quickly got ready while wondering what he had planned.

         After getting ready, I opened up the front door and there standing sexy as always, looking at me smiling, was Hunter.

        I couldn't help but return the smile.

        "You look beautiful." He tells me with a kiss on my lips.

        "Thanks. You look great too." I smile.

        "Thanks. Ready to have some fun?" He asks me with a grin.

        "Yes." I reply.

        We start heading downstairs to his car and then head off. Even though he wont tell me where all we're going.

*****************************************

         We started off with some brunch at a cute little ma and pops cafe, then we went to the movies, then went to a few other places before heading to the final stop. Which he had to blindfold me for.

         After he helped me out of the car and we started walking, I was nervous, yet excited at the same time. I wasn't sure where he took me.

        Then when he finally removed the blindfold and I opened my eyes and began looking around, I noticed we were at the bay with nobody around and there was a blanket, some candles surrounding the blanket with a bottle of wine, two wine glasses and plates.

        I looked at him with a smile.

        "It's beautiful." I told him.

        "I'm glad you like it. I thought for our first date that it would be romantic." He says with a smile.

        "You're so sweet. And this is very romantic, thank you." I smile at him again and we give each other a kiss on the lips and then begin walking over and taking a seat as he starts pouring us some wine and then placing food onto the plates and we ate while admiring the beautiful sunset, in front of us.

        It was like a movie. Everything was going perfect so far. I never wanted this day to end.

       After it turned dark, we looked up at the clear sky and admired the stars as we laid back onto the blanket in each other's arms.

        "It's beautiful." I smiled.

        "Yes it is." He says.

        Though when I turn my head up on his chest and look at him, I notice he's looking at me and smiling.

        We look at each other for a moment until he places one of his hands on the side of my face and then leans down and starts to kiss me.

        It quickly goes from a passionate kiss to a lustful one.

        I next feel him turn me onto my back while climbing on top of me and continuing to kiss me.

        He then pulls his head back a little bit to look at me.

        "I want you so bad." He tells me.

        "I want you to." I tell him.

        "But I don't want to do this unless you really want to." He tells me with sincerity in his voice.

        "I really do want you, right now." I assure him with a kiss.

        To which we continue kissing and making out with each other, then he pulls both his shirt and hoodie off and tosses them to the side before continuing kissing me.

       Then he helps me remove my top and then my jeans off and tosses them off to the side as well.

       He then spreads my legs opened more, with his knees as he finishes removing his pants and is now in his boxers.

        Then, as I can't take it anymore, I pull him onto my chest and tell him, "Fuck me."

        "Okay baby." He chuckles then pulls down my panties and pulls down my bra to where my breasts are exposed as he places one of my nipples into his mouth as he suddenly thrusts inside of me hard and then begins to pick up the pace. Going harder, faster and deeper with each thrust.

          I'm glad nobody is around cause I can't help moaning real loud.

          I love hearing him moaning and groaning with each thrust and as he wraps my legs around his waist, taking me even deeper and hitting my gspot each time.

         "I'm gonna cum." I moan to him.

         "Me too. Come with me." He says breathless.

          With one more thrust, we cum together at the same time and then lay beside one another in his arms for a while. Just looking up at the stars.

           This is definitely one of the best dates I have ever been on. And by far, the BEST SEX I have EVER had!

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)