EPILOGUE: One Year Later......

CARRIE

       Today, when I woke up, I had the biggest smile on my face that I ever had and it's all because today, I am marrying Hunter.

        I was woken up by Sam walking into my room at the hotel we had stayed at and when she walked into my room, she was talking on her phone.

        "Yeah, she's awake, hold on." She says as she hands me the phone.

        "Hello?" I say while yawning and sitting up in bed.

        "Good morning, Beautiful." Hunter tells me.

         "Good morning handsome." I reply with a little giggle.

         "I can't wait to see you baby. I love you and want you to know that I promise to make you happy." He says.

        "Awww baby. You already do. But I just hope I will make you happy also." I tell him.

         "You always have and I know you always will, my Love. I'll see you soon." He says.

         "See you soon." I reply with a huge smile.

         "I love you." He says.

         "I love you too." I reply.

          We then hang up and Sam comes hurrying into the room.

          "Hurry up, you're gonna be late!" She tells me.

          I look at the clock next to the bed and realize she's right and I hurry up and quickly get ready.

          My uncle had paid for a makeup artist and hairstylist to help get me ready and had bought me a Vera Wang wedding dress that seemed to go perfect with the Vera Wang ring that Hunter bought me.

         After getting ready and arriving at the bay, I met up with my uncle and took in a few deep breaths as I was seconds away from walking down the aisle towards the sexiest man alive.

         I had the ballad of the song 'Stand By Me' the same way it was played in the very beginning of the movie. It was being played as I walked down the aisle and with my uncle by my side and Hunter at the altar, watching me, I suddenly felt nothing but butterflies and couldn't stop myself from crying.

                          <<<<<>>>>>

HUNTER

        As I stood there by the altar, Scott was congratulating me, again, and he was trying to help me not be as nervous. Which helped for a little while, then as soon as I heard the music being played, I looked straight ahead and saw her. The most beautiful woman in the world and she was all mine.

       Right as she got to me and her uncle passed her off to me, we held each other's hands and smiled at each other as the reverend began.

       Then he got to where it was mine and Carrie's turn to repeat what the reverend said for our vows and he pronounced us husband and wife, then we kissed and headed off to the restaurant we were having our ceremony at. Which we chose that and the bay cause both Carrie and I wanted an intimate wedding with just our closest family and friends.

          Everything was amazing. In fact, better than I had imagined.

         Then it was time for her and I to get on a private plane towards Tahiti, for our honeymoon.

         While on the plane, holding each other's hand as we kissed and began to make out a little bit.

         I had noticed out the corner of my eye, her reaching into her purse and then handing me a box.

         "This is for you. Since you already gave me my beautiful purple diamond bracelet, earlier." She tells me as she takes another look at the beautiful bracelet around her wrist.

          "Baby you didn't have to." I tell her with a look of confusion at the same time.

            "Well, in a way, I did have to." She smiles at me.

           I then open it up slowly and turn my head to look at her as I see the two pink lines on the pregnancy stick. Something I couldn't wait to see one day.

          I am speechless, excited and don't know what to say. I look back over at her surprised and with a smile.

          "Does this mean?..." I begin to ask her for certainty. To which she nods her head 'yes' and smiles.

          I couldn't hold it in any longer. So I excitedly stand up, since there's no  turbulence, had picked her up and wrapped my arms around her so tightly.

          "Surprise!" She chuckled.

          "Baby, this is worth more than all the money and diamonds in the world." I tell her while beginning to choke up a little bit. 

         "Awww baby." She says to me with admiration.

         We then kiss each other and take a seat back down and I place my hand over her stomach and start rubbing it a little before then bending down and lay my head on her lap and against her stomach.

          "I love you." She says.

          "I love you too." I reply. 

                   THE END!!!!!

Sequel is called 'An Old Friend'