CHAPTER 15: Let's Do This!!

HUNTER

        I couldn't help but feel surprised and shocked when I had heard Carrie tell me she knew Big Jones. Not just that but that he also was her uncle.

         I began feeling nervous as she was in the backyard, walking back and forth while talking with Big Jones and explaining to him the situation. Though I was hoping she hadn't told him about us. Cause if I was going to die by him, it wouldn't be over this Tanner issue, since he hates him too. But, over me dating his ONLY niece.

           After a good almost hour, she came back into the house with a big smile on her face and then she stopped and looked at me and Scott.

           "You guys okay?" She asks.

           "What did your uncle say?" I asked her.

           "About what? About you and me or the Tanner issue?" She replies with a wink and smirk.

           "Baby, I'm serious. " I tell her while trying not to smile and laugh at how cute she looks.

           "Well, for the Tanner situation, he said he will take care of it and not for us to worry and to meet tomorrow night for dinner with him to discuss his plan in how to finish this thing with Tanner once and for all." She tells me as she then walks into the kitchen to grab a drink.

          Both Scott and I looked at each other and smiled as we let out a breath of relief, that we had no idea we were holding in.

          Then I looked at her and asked, "What did he tell you when you told him about us?"

          "Nothing really. Just that he wants to talk to you about it tomorrow night." She says as if it's nothing to worry about.

         "Oh, great." I say.

         "Well, it was nice knowin' ya." Scott tells me jokingly as he slaps me on the back.

         "Baby, there is nothing to worry about, I promise. I explained to him how great you treat me and to him, that's all he cares about the most. I mean, he may be over protective, but don't worry. I know he has respect for you and likes you cause of what all you've done for him and his business." She assures me as she walks up to me and wraps her arms around my neck while reaching up to kiss me on the lips.

          "I love you so much baby." I tell her as I wrap both my arms around her waist.

         "I love you too, honey." She replies back.

        We then kiss a little more before we head off to the grocery store to get some stuff for dinner tonight.

         For the rest of the night, I wasn't as worried as I had been before about meeting her uncle and thinking about the talk he was going to give me.

*****************************************

          Tonight was the dinner and I had been worried about it all day long. I mean sure, I have met Big Jones before for business. Not for dating his niece.

          As soon as we walked up to his front door, and she knocked, a man answered.

          "May I help you?" The man asks.

         "Yes. We're here to see my uncle." Carrie answers.

          "Ah, yes. Please come in." The man says.

          After taking our coats and hanging them up, he escorts us towards the dining room table.

          Which once we're seated, it isn't a minute later that Big Jones comes walking into the room.

          He first takes notice of her with a huge warming smile as he holds out his arms and she gets up to hug him as he does with her.

          "It's good to see you. It's been a while." He says to her.

          "Yes, it has." She replies.

          "And as for you!" He says as he looks back at me.

          I took a loud big gulp cause I was afraid it might be my last.

         "All I'm going to tell you about you dating my niece, is that you hurt her, I will be sure to make the very last few minutes of your life, a living hell." He smirks at me.

         I smile a little bit in return and try and act like he's kidding. Though I know he's not.

         The rest of the dinner didn't go too bad.  In fact, we did focus on the Tanner issue more than anything and Big Jones' plan was brilliant. Though he's never had a bad idea before.

         Very soon, Tanner was going to get what he has deserved since day one.

        Now, I thought that his threat towards me with dating Carrie was bad and scary as hell. But what he wants to do with Tanner, for stealing his money and trying to blame it on his niece, be was going to be begging and crying for Big Jones to spare his life and show him mercy.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)