CHAPTER 12: Model For Me Sexy

HUNTER

         After that annoying bitch, Tessa, yelled out at my girl and embarrassed her in front of everybody, I turned and saw Carrie look at me and my friend while she looked like she was about to cry then she ran out of the store.

         I immediately explained to my friend that I would talk to her later as I know what Carrie must be thinking, but it really isn't what she thinks.

        I find her scrolling on her phone while sitting down, drinking a Jamba Juice. Which even though it's hard to really be upset with her, especially with how cute she looks right now, I need her to understand that she can't just walk away and wander off on her own. So I begin walking towards her.

         "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I ask her assertively.

         She doesn't look at me. Which I suddenly realize how hurt she looks.

        I take in a breath before taking a seat in the chair across from her.

        "Look at me." I softly ask quietly so that I didn't cause a scene. Then after she continues to avoid looking at me or even talk to me. So I grab her hand and then asked her again softly. Again, she just drank her from her cup and began drinking. I then remain quiet, however am more assertive this time with the tone of my voice. "I said to look at me!"

           She glares at me. "What?!" She replies with her arms folded across her chest.

        "I know that you think I was flirting with that woman I was talking to, but the truth is that first of all, she really is just a friend. Second of all, you never leave anywhere by yourself and third of all, she was inviting you and me to her and her wife's wedding that's in a couple of months." He smiles at me.

        Which makes her suddenly start to feel more embarrassed and worse a little more than how she felt in the store and found herself speechless a little bit.

          "I'm sorry." She replied.

          I then start lifting her chin up to look at me.

          "It's okay. I love you and want you to know that you are my one and only. I'm all yours and you're all mine." I tell her before giving her a kiss.

           After I sit back, still holding her hand, I hear her ask. "So what's the theme of the wedding?"

         I chuckle a little bit. "I'm not sure but she said she will let us know soon. It's her fiance that's taking forever to decide. Oh and before I forget, she gave me this to give you." I tell her as I start to pick up a Victoria Secret bag from the ground, next to my chair.

          "What's this?" She asks me.

          "It's an apology gift to you from both her and me. Mostly her though. Just to let you know that she not only fired that girl but said you would never have to deal with that again." I smile.

           When she opens the bag, she see's a $500 Gift Card and the sets she was going to try on.

           "Wow. This is so sweet of her. Thanks, to both of you." She smiled at me.

         "You're welcome love. And since I didn't get to see you model any of those earlier, I suggest we go home right now and take care of that, along with something else." I say with a grin and a raised eyebrow.

         She starts blushing and biting her lower lip a little bit. Which she knows drives me crazy.

        I then begin to clear my throat and adjust myself real quick before standing up. I then take  her hand and we start walking pretty fast out of the mall and into the car where of course, as soon as I get in and start the car, we peel out and head back to the house.

         Which after all that excitement I had built up, the minute  she walked out of the bathroom with her first lingerie outfit, I  immediately ripped it off of her and just took her right then and there. Though neither one of us were complaining.

         After we got done making love, we fell asleep.

        Then in the middle of the night, I am woken up from a phone call, that's from one of my clients who is dumb as hell and is getting on my last nerve thinking he can try and rip me off. So I slowly get out of bed, put my boxers on and whisper talk to the guy until I head out of the room and start going downstairs into my office.

         Once I'm inside, I start to talk to him in a more assertive and actual tone of voice now.

        "You have no idea what I can do to you. I swear, if another shipment comes up short we are not just done with us doing business, but you will be finished for good. Do I make myself clear?" I ask him. "Good. Now you have exactly 24 hours to deliver. If not, you better hope that I don't find you. Cause if I did, you better pick out a nice casket and kiss your mother goodbye for the last time." I threaten him before hanging up.

         Then after I hang up the phone, I grab a cigarette from off my desk and light it up. Then I look over and see Carrie standing in the room, looking at me scared. 'SHIT'! I thought to myself  looking at her and feeling bad that she looks as though she's afraid of me.

         "Baby, what are you doing up?" I ask while then taking one last puff of smoke and then blowing it out as I also put it out in the ashtray and start walking up towards her and giving her a kiss on the lips as I  place my hand gently on the side of her face.

          "I noticed you weren't in bed and wondered where you were." She told me.

         "I'm sorry baby. Let's go back to bed." I tell her as I turn off the light and take her hand as we begin to head upstairs and she ends up falling asleep in my arms.

         Which before I closed my eyes, I started to wonder if maybe she would change her mind. Could she live this life that she had told me she's tried for so long not to be a part of? I don't know. I guess when you love someone, I guess the best thing would be is to stay with them......right? I hope so. Cause from the day I met her and fell for her, I couldn't imagine then nor now, a life without her. After all, she is my life now.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)