CHAPTER 10: Where Are We Going?

**SEXUAL CONTENT below, just in the beginning more**

HUNTER

        I understand she's upset with me. However, I also need her to understand that I'm NOT going anywhere.

         So I follow her into her room and walk up behind her and place my hands on her shoulders and gently start caressing her shoulders down her arms while placing my lips on the side of her neck and begin lightly kissing her.

        "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. But I swear, I love you and will protect you." I tell her against her neck and in between kisses.

        She then shrugs free from my arms and has resisted my kisses? Wow, that's a first for me.

        "No! You can't just kiss me and think that that'll make everything better. You have NO idea what you just did. You've done way more than just hurt me emotionally, but you have put my life, literally on the line." She says as she turns around to face the window.

          "Look! I know I fucked up! I know that kissing you wont change the fact of what I did was wrong! I do feel really guilty about everything. But also, I'm in love with you and there is no way in HELL that that's going to ever change! So the way I see it, is you have two choices. You can either forgive me now and let me spend the rest of our lives making it up to you every single day. Or, I take you by force to my house and keep you under house arrest, until you come to your senses and stop lying to yourself about how you don't want me bullshit! Either way, you wont EVER get rid of me!" I fire back towards her.

         "You wouldn't dare!" I hear her say under her breath.

         We both stood there and shared an awkward brief moment of silence. With her still facing out the window, while I couldn't stop looking at her.

          I quickly walk up behind her and start gently placing light kisses on her neck while telling her in between kisses and my mouth on her skin, "I'm sorry. *kiss* I promise. *kiss* I will never. *kiss* Do. *kiss* Anything to hurt you. *kiss* again." *longer kiss.* "I love you baby."

         I then hear her start to moan which right away makes me hard.

         "I love you too. Don't hurt me again." She through breaths.

          "I promise." I tell her.

         She then leans her head off to the side to give me more access to her neck as I continue kissing it while wrapping one arm around her waist as my other hand begins moving from her arm all the way down towards her wet pussy. Where I begin slipping my hand through her panties and start rubbing her clit.

         "Do you want me to show you how sorry I am and just how much I love you?" I tell her in her ear.

         "Yes." She quietly moans while slightly nodding.

         She then places her hand on the back of my head as I turn her head to the side, back towards facing me to where I start kissing her on the lips.

         Then after I turn the rest of her body around to face me, as we continue kissing, we start taking each other's clothes off until we're both naked and I lay her onto the bed while on top of her.

         I then start moving from her lips,  down to her neck, to the valley of her breasts, then place my mouth over one of her nipples while massaging the other breast with my hand. Then I move my mouth over that one before starting to kiss my way down towards her already over sensitive clit and start flicking and sucking on it a little with my tongue.

          Then while eating her out, I slip two fingers inside of her wet pussy and hook the tip of my fingers up so that I'm hitting her clit with every pump of my fingers in and out of her. Going faster and harder and faster, while licking her clit still until she cums and squirts.

          I begin sucking her juices off of my fingers then start climbing back on top of her and kissing her on the lips again while she begins stroking my already hard cock.

          "It's my turn to taste you." She says.

          "Not right now baby. I want you too bad and wanna fuck your brains out before I cum." I tell her.

           Which she moans in response as I know she loves it when I talk to her like that about our love making.

           I suddenly thrust deep and hard inside of her. Making her gasp and moan at the same time in pleasure. Then I begin thrusting in and out of her fast and hard, keeping a quickened pace.

          Then out of nowhere, she clenches tight around me, which makes me groan and moan louder as I go even faster and harder until she cums all over my cock and I then I cum inside her right after her.

          I then roll off her and onto my back after kissing her on the mouth and as I start catching my breath, I look over at her and we smile at each other.

         "Oh my god, that was fucking amazing!" She exclaims.

         "Yeah, it was." I reply with a chuckle. "And baby, my god, when you tightened around my cock, fuck. I mean, with you already being tight, then doing that. It was hard not cum right then and there."

         She giggles a little and I wrap my arm around her and have her rest her head on my chest.

         Then we give each other a kiss on the lips before we fall asleep.

*****************************************

          I woke up this morning to my cell phone going off. It was Scott.

          "Hello?" I answered groggy.

          "Boss, you and Carrie need to leave right now and come back to the house!" He says panicked.

         I sit up in the bed abruptly which of course causes Carrie to wake up as I forgot she was in my arms.

         "What?! Why?" I asked while trying to hurry up and get dressed.

         "I just got word that Tanner is on his way to you guys and plans to kill you both. You need to leave now and again, head back to the house. He plans to start a war between us." Scott warns me.

         "FUCK! Okay. We're on our way.!" I tell him before hanging up.

          I hurry and put my shoes on then my shirt and I look at Carrie who is looking at me with a confused and yet scared look.

         "What's wrong?" She asks me.

         "We need to leave, now!" Is all I can tell her.

         "But why?" She asks.

         "I'll explain on the ride to my place, but for right now, just trust me. We need to leave. We only have a few minutes to get ready and grab a few things, then we need to go. It's safe at my place." I tell her while not trying to freak her out more than I'm sure she already is.

         Luckily, I feel a sigh of relief as I hear her quietly reply while getting up and starting to get dressed. "Okay."

          I help her pack and then we grab a bag I already had packed in case this happened.

         We then got into my car and started to leave.

          Then after ten minutes of driving, she asked me, "What's going on?"

          "It's Tanner. He was trying to come after you." I told her before discussing my plan and how Sam was going to be safe as I already arranged for her to stay with her boyfriend and to have them come and stay with us at my place. Since Sam's boyfriend does work for me and everything. Though of course, Carrie doesn't know that. Well, not until now.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)