Relieved

As I started to walk in I could see millions and millions of fans just like me, I was so relieved I had gotten there on time. Most of them had bags full of stuff, I imagine they were gifts for BTS. Some had huge bags that took up a lot of space and some had small ones that could be carried easily. I walked to were the guard was so I could give him my VIP pass.
Conversation with the guard:
Y/N: I have a VIP pass to the fansign here it is
Guard: Okay thank you, you may go in, you must pass to the first row since that's where the VIP fans go. Again thank you and have a great experience
Y/N: Okay thank you!!!
End of the conversation
As I pass behind the door I see a lot of girl inside. "These must be the girls that have VIP passes too" I say to myself. I walked all the way to the very front, set my stuff down and waited until the show started. Time passed by very fast, in a blink BTS was already walking in, greeting all of us and seating down. I've never been to a fansign before, so I'm very confused and nervous. I hope they tell us when we have to go up there or else I might miss it since I always have my head in the clouds. They all got up and did their cute greeting.
BTS: Hi, we are BTS!!
Everyone,including me, yelled back a warm "Hi!". They all laughed and smiled. Then J-hope started to talk.
Talking:
J-hope: We are glad we get to see you all again ARMY!!!
(ARMY yells)
J-Hope: Awww aren't you guys so cute!!!
(Fans yell louder)
J-hope: Anyways today we'll be signing your posters and talking to you guys and we will also perform some songs of our new album, LOVE YOURSELF 'HER' which has been a total hit, THANK YOU ARMYYYY!!!!
(ARMY yells 'your welcome')
J-hope: So, how about we get started already?
ARMY: Yes!!!!
End of talking
After that we see them all bow and get in position to dance. They first started with "DNA". As this happened everyone started to yell "KIM SEOKJIN!, KIM NAMJOON!, JUNG HOSEOK!, MIN YOONGI!, KIM TAEHYUNG! PARK JIMIN! JEON JUNGKOOK!" So I joined too. After, they danced "MIC DROP" and we all started to yell the same thing. I got to admit, seeing BTS dance right in front of you looked a lot more better than watching them behind a phone or computer screen. Then finally they danced "GO GO" which all of us enjoyed and yelled their names as they sang. After they performed the staff brought a long table with seven seats. They all went to sit down and drank some water, they looked like they were about to pass out. As they did this they announced "All the fans with VIP passes please walk up front and make a line!!" This being said everyone in the first three front rows started to go where the staff members where standing, so I started to walk there too. When we got there the first girl in line went up, she was talking to Jungkook, after 20 minutes they told her it was time to move on to the person beside him,Jin, and as she did this the second girl in line went up to Jungkook. I saw how all of them treated each fan with respect and showed them love. They would accept all the gifts no matter if they liked it or not. Suga caught my attention. He was being so cute with his gummy smile that melted my heart!!. Suddenly I hear some one say "Is your turn, move up!".
-------------------End of Chapter 3--------------