Already!?

That bright smile changed me, I don't know....it made me feel happier even tho I already was. He wouldn't stop smiling the whole time we were talking, this made me feel a great feeling, a feeling I had never experienced before. "Hmmmm.....did you enjoy the fan meeting?" He asked me out of the blue. I nodded,smiling to let him know that I sure was having the best time in my life. I reached into my bag noticing that I only had 2 gifts left which meant I would be leaving soon!? To get my mind off that thought I grabbed Hobi's present and gave it to him. When he saw the gift he almost teared up!! I was amazed at what I was seeing!! I had brought him a framed picture of him decorated by me on the outside. "This is cute, I luv it thank you." I smiled at him and he blushed a little bit. "Time to move up!!" When I heard this I really wanted to kill the person who was yelling that, for real. I waved a goodbye at J-Hope while he was smiling at me, watching me leave. I knew who was next, he was the only one I hadn't been to yet. When I set my stuff down I said "Hi Rapmon!!" Really kindly, he smiled and gave me a warm "hi". We talked while he was signing the stuff that had been passed down. I got his present and gave it to him. A stuffed animal of his favorite character. He got really happy and said "Thank you" with all his heart. "Time to move up!!". When this was said I yelled "Already!?" I yelled it a little bit loud so J-Hope and Rapmon heard it, they both just chuckled. "Haha its fine I'll miss you too but hopefully we'll get to meet again!! Thank you for coming, I hope you had a great time" said RM sounding really calmed and greatful. Then I got everything, and started to walk away from the table I knew I was going to miss a lot. Some guards told me to go sit back down and wait until everyone was done because BTS was going to say a goodbye to ARMY, so I nodded and sat back down.
------------------End of Chapter 7---------------