A Ride Home

I softly kissed him back, with my arms wrapped around his neck and his arms around my waist. We both laughed and got up. After the fireworks were done Yoongi drove me home. After few minutes on the car...
"Umm Yoongi...." "Yes baby girl?" He replied in the sweetest voice ever, "What's going to happen with army and the news, and the members....and the company!?" I yell frustrated, c'mon I had never dated a famous guy before, or a normal guy. "Babe it's fine I'll take care of it, don't worry" As he said this he grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers, I did the same after him. "Mm.... okay if you say so then" I say still not convinced. When we finally arrive home he gets out first and opens my door before I could, "ladies first" he says and bows. "Well thank you gentleman" I say and bow too. Before going inside he pulled me into a hug, which later turned into a kiss. "I love you y/n good night," "I love you too Yoongi, sweet dreams. Text me when you get to your place so that I know you arrived safely okay?" He nodded, kissed me one more time and left. I go inside, greet my parents and tell them I was tired, "I'll tell you guys everything tomorrow bye!". I went to my room, took a shower and texted my friend Bella detail by detail what had happened today.
B: "MIN YOONGI ASKED YOU OUT!? ARE YOU FOR REAL!?"
Y/N: "Yes for real!"
B: "OMG NO WAY!!!! DID YOU GUYS KISS!?"
Y/N: "A couple of times only"
B: "Just kissing or...you know"
Y/N: "BELLA!? Just kissing!!! Gosh! Anyways I got to go sleep text ya tomorrow!!"
B: "Fine c ya!"
Right after I received a text from Yoongi:
Y: "Babe I just got home okay? I love you sweet dreams!"
Y/N: "Haha okay! I love you too and sweet dreams for you too baby!!"
Then I plugged my phone to charge and went to sleep.