The Number

I quickly open the piece of paper. I will not lie...I almost fell off my bed...no really I'm serious. "Omg no way wtf!?" I say to myself with tears of joy running down my cheeks. There was a number written and I was thinking one of the best things ever...."what if....this is....MIN YOONGI'S PHONE NUMBER!?" I place the paper in my hand, put it close to my chest and let myself fall back in my bed. "Should I txt him? I mean if he left me his number doesn't that mean he wants me to txt him?" I quickly slide in my bed to were my phone is and go to my text messages. I nervously type the number and text the number, anxiously hoping it was Min Yoongi. "Hello! I'm Y/N is this Min Yoongi?" I type nervously, "what if it wasn't really him?" 
"Typing..." Shows my phone while I start to shake. "Oh gosh the moment of truth!!" "Hey! Yes this is Yoongi, I see you didn't break the promise! Good girl! Haha how did u arrive home Y/N?" The person texting replies. "Well I guess this is Yoongi right? I mean he knows about the promise" "How do I know its you and not some one else?" I ask. "I can prove that I am Yoongi because I gave u a little piece of paper and we made a promise which was that you wouldn't open it until you get home, which you did. If you want we can face time" "Oh um okay then" I text the so called "Yoongi" and wait for a call. In a second I get a face time call from the same number I was texting so I answered. When the image started to show I was able to clearly see Min Yoongi laying on his bed covered up to his waist in a blue blanket.