Horrible News

A/N: Hewo!(again) guys honestly I have no idea how the ending of this story will be...any ideas? It would help! That's all for now! Hope you guys like this chapter!!
(From now on this chapter will only include y/n's POV unless I say it at the beginning of the story)
~Sam
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A few minutes after I texted him the following text he replied which caught my attention because I thought he was supposed to be at practice.

Y/N: "Hey Yoongi!❤ I know you might not see this text now but I just wanted to let you know that today I told my parents I had a bf and I told them it was you. I asked them if they wanted to meet you and they agreed...what day do you have free?"

Y: "Hey baby girl❤ its fine I told the members too. I'll ask the rest if they have any plans that include me and I'll tell you the day I have free💕"

Y/N: "Oh okay! How did it go? And I thought you were at practice for the rest of the week"

Y: "It was great! They were all surprised but not mad, they were more happy than mad or frustrated. And yea I forgot to tell you we have the rest of the week free"

When I was about to reply my mom busted through the door.
"C'mon your grandma is in the hospital, be down in the car in 5 minutes!" Says my mom crying and hurried.

Y/N: "I gtg grandma in the hospital ttyl! Luv you Yoongi!❤❤

After I replyed I put on the first clothes I saw and some shoes. I run down my stairs almost falling, I felt my ankle pop real hard but I ignored it, my grandma in the hospital was way more important than my ankle right now. I got to the car just in time and a few minutes after we left. When we arrived to the hospital the doctor was waiting for us.

"Do you mind if I talk to your parents in private?" the doctor asks me, I nod with no doubt and go to the hospital's cafeteria, "maybe a coffee will help" I say to myself even though I had drunken coffee a while ago. I arrived to the cafeteria and got a cup of coffee, I sat down in one of the tables they have there while pulling my phone out to text Yoongi.

Y/N: "Yoongi? You there?"

Y: "Yea I'm here y/n what's wrong?"

Y/N: "My grandma...I have a bad feeling, the doctor is talking to my parents rn"

Y: "I'm on my way what hospital are you at?"

Y/N: *sends the hospital's address* "Thanks Yoongi"

Y: "No problem💕 I'll be there in a few minutes. Stay strong y/n!❤ Fighting!💞"

Y/N: "❤"

              ~°20 minutes time skip°~

I saw Yoongi dash pass the cafeteria so I get out and call his name. He quickly turns around and runs up to me, pulling me into a tight hug as tears run down my rosy cheeks. I hug him back tightly, not letting go. "Is the doctor still talking to your parents?". The only thing I can do is nod and keep hugging him tight. "It'll be fine" he says kissing my forehead, "let's go sit down" he says and we start walking still hugging each other.

             ~°10 minutes time skip°~

My parents called out my name so Yoongi and I started to walk to where they were. They noticed Yoongi but decided to not ask since it was obvious, plus it wasn't really the moment to talk about it. "Y/N..." Says my mom with a breathless voice. I could tell she had been crying this whole time, "she....is gone right? Don't make this hard please...just answer me" I say with a hoarse voice since I had spent all my time crying with Yoongi in the cafeteria.

Both my parents look down and nod at my question. I couldn't hold it anymore, there were too many tears in my eyes.  I dropped on my knees and started to cry, I felt Yoongi's chest on my shoulder hugging me trying to give me comfort. My parents went on their knees too and cried with me. After a while of crying my parents went with the doctor to pick up her stuff and get informed, I was asked to go but refused to go and stayed in the waiting room with Yoongi.

"Stay here okay? I'll be back in 3 minutes" I hear him say, I nod and continue looking at the ground. After exactly 3 minutes he comes back and tells me it was Jin oppa, he wanted to know if I was okay. "They also said that they were on their w--" He was cute off by a deep and raspy voice "Y/n?" Said the voice, when we both looked to the direction where the voice was coming from we saw Tae looking at us.

As soon as he saw me he ran and hugged me tight. I hugged him back, "thank you so much for coming Tae" I say between sobs, hugging him tighter. While hugging him I saw the other members running towards us. When they were all together Tae let me go. Surprised by his action I step back a few steps. Suddenly all of them, including Yoongi, pull me to the middle, making it a group hug.

A few minutes later my parents come back, they didn't even mind the 7 boys surrounding me. They came back with some belongings of my grandma and informed me when and where her funeral was going to be held. Before we left I had to ask my mom a question. "Mom can they come?" Gesturing my head back, making her look at the boys standing behind me.

She has an "umm I don't know" look on her face so I try harder to convince her. "Please...they are good friends of mine...or have become good friends of mine" I mumble hoping it would help. "Fine" she says. I smile brightly and turn back to hug Yoongi.

"I'll give you the info when I get home okay? Then you can tell the others" I say looking back and smiling at my now friends. They return me a smile and wave goodbye. My parents had to go pick up some papers and told me to start walking to the car. "Guys I'll go with her just leave now I'll be home when she leaves" The boys nodded and headed to the exit, which was the opposite way we were going.

When we were in the parking lot Yoongi and I talked until my parents came. He bowed and stretched his hand to meet my parents. "Mr.Y/L/N, Mrs. Y/L/N" both my parents shook his hand, then he continued. "My name is Min Yoongi as you may know I'm from a kpop band and well y/n's boyfriend nice to meet you! I didn't really want this to be the situation to meet you guys but sadly it was"

He says softly showing his gummy smile, my mom smiles back at him and my dad nods at what he is telling him. "Well it was a pleasure to meet you! Hopefully you can pass by our house and have dinner there!" My mom suggests and he nods. "Well I'll leave you guys now, you must be tired, have a great rest of the afternoon" He bows and smiles, my parents smile back at him.

He was going to go for a kiss but stops realizing my parents are watching, when he was about to pull back my mom said, "oh it's fine don't mind us, we'll get in the car" as she said this both of them got in the car. He continued what he had started on and kissed me, his lips gently on mine making me shiver and blush.

"Text me when you get home okay?" He said and I chuckled. "Okay Min Yoongi" I said laughing and tapped his nose tip with my finger. He kissed me again and walked to his car. I got in mine and left. When I got home I took a long, warm shower to relieve some of my stress away. When I was done and dressed I got my head phones and layed in my bed listening to music until I fell asleep.