The Date

"So where are we going?" I ask "oh yea! Here are the plans for today:
First we will go to the new amusement park, I heard it was good so I thought we could go on an adventure to exploring the park! Then we can go to the movies if you want, and eat pop corn, then I thought we could go on a walk to the park, I heard they were setting fire works today at midnight, so if you'd like we can go see them.
That's what I have...are you okay with the plans? If you want we can change them" "Awe no! These are the best plans ever! We are so doing all of those things today" I say and smile at him with excitement. He smiled and out of the blue he grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers. My face turned as red as a tomato's, but I intertwined my fingers too. We were like this until we arrived at the park. "Okay! We are here!". We both got out other car and stretched, "Mann that was a ride!" He said and I laughed. When we had bought our tickets the first thing we did was go to the biggest roller coaster. "I dare you to ride that with me y/n" "oh you want a dare? Well a dare you'll get". After I said this I grabbed his hand and went in line. We were both so entertained that we forgot to let go of our hands. "aw what a cute couple!" Some one said. We both quickly turned around and saw my friend Bella. "Bella! What are you doing here?" "Nothing just came to see the new park. I see you have company with you. Wait? That's Suga from BTS right?" She did surprised. "Ah yea nothing special...at all" I say very nervous. "Can I talk to you real quick?" "Um now?" "Yes now!" She quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the line and from Yoongi. "You better tell me what the heck is going on!" She says excited. "Long story I'll tell you later I promise" "you better!" She says joking and playfully punches my arm. We both laughed and she headed to her destination. I went back right in time, it was our turn to go ride the roller coaster. "C'mon slow girl!" Yoongi yells, I run and get to where he was. While I was running I caught him staring at me, which made me feel weird. After the crazy ride we went to another roller coaster, but this on was slower and less scary. Then, we bought some ice cream, where we had a mini argument because he wanted to pay for me and I didn't want him to, but in the end he won. After 4 crazy hours of non stopping fun we finally left and went to the movies. When we got there we got tickets to watch "IT". We bought pop corn and got ready to jump when the movie started to play. When we got out it was already 7:00pm, but it was too early to go to the park. " where do u want to go? Its too early to go to the park, is only 7pm" "wanna go to the arcade and wait for time to pass by?" I nodded and we both ran to the car. We spent about 3 hours there having fun and winning prices. "Ready for the fire works?" He asked me. "Yes! I love fireworks!!" He laughed and kept driving. When we got to the park we chose a nice spot where we could sit down and watch the fire works. I noticed Suga was very nervous but I didn't know why. "You okay?" "Oh yea I'm fine don't worry" I nodded and turned to look at the little children play. A few minutes after the fire works had started Yoongi tapped me on the shoulder. "What's up?" I say looking at him, then he started to blush. "Look y/n I've had my eyes on you ever since the fan sign, I don't know what it is that makes me attracted to you but I am. You are a beautiful girl that definitely owns my heart. I love you so much so...." He looked down and made a long pause, "would you like to be my girlfriend?" He said looking at me in the eyes. I couldn't help it, I jumped on him and hugged him "yes! Yes I would!" I said. He hugged me back and we both fell on the floor. He placed the hair in my face behind my ear and gently placed his lips on mine. My first kiss...with Min Yoongi under a beautiful bright sky filed with fire works.

(Sorry for my chapter being long. I got carried away and ended up with this, but I hope you guys like it!!)