A Walk Home

Still amazed I started to walk to my house. My stomach starts to make noises "Ahh I'm so hungry!! But I don't know if I have enough money to get at least a sandwich" I say to myself "well it's worth trying right?" I shrug and crossed the street to the bakery. Before entering I checked how much cash I had on me "Umm about 10 bucks...this should do" As I say this I go inside and look at what they have. I couldn't decide on what I wanted, everything was so yummy, and hella cheep. On the last minute I decided I was going to get a ham and american cheese sandwich with a coke. "It'll be $8.55 ma'am" Said the attendant, I reached into my bag and pulled out the 10 dollar bill I had. She gave me my order and the change. I went outside, unwrapped the sandwich and started to eat it. The coke didn't last a long time. I was so hungry! Time had passed so fast!  I was already a few blocks away from my house. Then I get a call "Mom" showed my phone screen. I hit the answer button and respond.
"Yea mom?" "Oh my god your okay!! Where are you Y/N!?" She yelled at me. "Mom I'm almost on the corner, I'm fine" "What took you so long huh?" She really was mad "Is just that I got lost inside the place and they had to guide me back, haha it was funny. Plus I got hungry and went to get something to eat, I bought a sandwich and a coke. That's all" I lied. I quickly hung up and opened the door to my house. My mom came running and hugged me. I hugged her back, I understood how she was filling. "Ahh my child, you drive me nuts  sometimes" she said relieved. I laughed and told her that I was tired and wanted to go to sleep. "Go ahead, I bet today you had a long day" I nodded and dashed to my room, I didn't even say "hi" to my dad who was in the living room. I quickly got my pj's and took a shower. I wasn't going to eat since I was full from "my meal". I got out of the shower, locked myself in the room and reached into my bag. I quickly grabbed the piece of paper. Curiosity killing me at this point.