A Pinky Promise

"Y-you've helped me a lot today" I stutter and smile at him. He smiles back and hugs me. I could feel my face burn as hot as an oven could get. Then in the sweetest voice ever he said "I love you Y/N..." I could feel my heart beating at least a thousand beats per minutes, my face was as red as a tomato and I was shaking so much! More than a building during an earthquake. He suddenly grbbed my waist and pushed it against his. We were even closer now. I really couldn't believe what was going on. All I knew was that I was blushing more than a human being can. "Can you give me a second please? Do not leave!" He said and started to run inside. "Um...is he for real or is he just playing a joke on me? Wait? What am I saying! Min Yoongi would never do that to a fan right?" I feel steps getting closer so I back up from the door. Yoongi comes running out with a piece of paper and a pen, "You have no idea how much I went through in those 2 minutes I was inside" he said smiling. He started to write something on the paper, I quite couldn't see what it was. When he was done, he folded the paper and handed it to me, "Put this in your bag now" he said, I follow his order very confused by his action. "Now...promise me you won't look at that paper until you get home" He said sounding a bit serious,I nod. He puts his pinky in front of me, "pinky promise?" "Pinky promise!" I say and smile. We both made a pinky promise, even though I was going to regret it. "YOONGI!!!!" We hear from the other side of the door. "Oh oh I better go! But remember the promise okay?" I nod. He quickly kisses my forehead and runs inside super fast. Shook at his action I slowly started to walk to my house. So much things had happened, I needed a rest, a nice shower and a good sleep. But I can't lie, the curiosity of knowing what was on that paper was killing me, but a pinky promise is a pinky promise and it can't be broken. Especially if it was made with Min Yoongi.