More Than A Mission

Namjoon gets out of the room and heads to the manager, we can all hear him talking outside but he is too near the door, the manager will notice if leave. We all hear their voices fade away. "Okay they are far let's go out and remember ACT NORMAL!!!" instructed Yoongi to everyone. They all went around me and I was completely covered, I couldn't see a thing. Yoongi opened the door and we all started to walk. "Ahh you guys!! Were are you going?" Said a staff member "we are leaving in a few minutes we don't have time to go look around!" I knew it was a girl, you could tell by her high pitch voice. "It'll be fast Sarah we promise!!" Suddenly all of them started walking faster, which made me walk faster than I wanted to. Somehow we made it to the back door without no one noticing I was there. We all quickly ran out the door, we were met by a sweet smell, there was a bakery right across the street. I bow and say "Ahh thank you guys so much!! Really...thank you" I can feel my face burning. They all chuckled and laughed. Jin patted my head and went fast inside to not make noticeable what was going on. "It was an honor to meet ya!" Said Jungkook shaking my hand, which made me blush. Then he followed Jin inside. Tae and Jimin said a kind and sweet "bye" to me and ran back inside because they were cold. J-hope hugged me and followed in. Then it was me and Yoongi all alone, in a dark, starry night.