Confusing Night

"What's that smirk I see for?" I ask

"Nothing.." he made a pause, "I just thought I could stay the night here to keep you company"

"You don't have to!! I'm fine" I said. I really WAS fine, it's not like I would die.

"Nah...I'll stay" Right after he said that he took out his phone. I'm guessing he was texting some one from his group. I didn't really try to fight him, I knew he would stay either way.

"Done!!! So what do u want to do?" He said

"Hmm...we could make snacks and cuddle in the couch to watch a movie" I suggested tilting my head.

Right after I said that he ran to the couch an turned on the TV, then went to Netflix and put a movie on. I couldn't help but laugh and walk over to the couch.

"Go make snacks while I fix everything so we can cuddle the right way" He said already up from the couch and moving blankets around. I chuckled and headed to the kitchen to prepare our sweets

                                          ~°°Time Skip°°~

We finished the movie, which was AMAZING I have to give him credit for that. After, we went to my room to just hang out and talk for a bit. After that.....I don't remember anything else. I woke up around 3 in the morning to find ourselves wrapped in a blanket cuddling in my bed. I laughed silently and went back to sleep.

                                  ~°°The Next Morning°°~

"Yah! What time is it?" I say as I stretch. As I went to wake up Yoongi I saw that he wasn't there. I quickly run out of my room and go to the kitchen to find my parents and him talking on the table.

"Um...g-good morning? I say confused

"Haha hello honey! How did you sleep?" Asks my dad.

"Um..good? But....what's going on?"

"We arrived at 1 in the morning to find you and Yoongi sleeping on your room. This morning he woke up early and came for a drink. We were already awake so we just sat here and talked" Explained my mom holding in a laugh.

"Oh I get it now..well how did all of you sleep?"

"Good!" They all shouted at the same time. I laughed and went for coffee. A few minutes after Yoongi left but we agreed to meet at the park later when we were both done with everything we had to do. I went and took a shower, did all my chores and headed to the park.

To my surprise Yoongi was already there. We both said "hi" to each other and he dragged me to a bench.

"Listen....I need to tell you something"