Talking with Min Yoongi

I cover my mouth with my eyes wide open. I can feel tears running down my blushing cheeks. He laughs and smiles with his adorable gummy smile. I get butterflies in my stomach and say "hi" waving at him. He says "hi" and waves back at me. I still couldn't believe I was talking to Min Yoongi! Yoongi from my favourite kpop band like what??? "Believe me now or do you need more proof?" He says and smirks which causes me to blush.  "Nah I believe you now, I mean I'm face timing with you! Min Yoongi from BTS" He smiles and turns to his side still looking at the phone screen.  I smile and ask him "Where are the others?" "Well V, Jungkook, and Jimin are playing video games, Jin hyung and RM went to get food and Hoseok is live on the V app." "Oh okay!" I say. "Hey can I ask you something?" Asks Yoongi "Yea sure! What is it?" I say with my heart beating 100 beats per second. "So um we have a free day tomorrow would you like to um...go somewhere with me? We'll go to you favourite place" My face was hot and tears were falling from my eyes. I couldn't think right for a few seconds. I finally snap out of my nonsense and nod. I couldn't talk I was so nervous and exited. Yoongi laughed and asked "Haha okay! Is 1:00pm good for you?" I nodded and smiled at him. He chuckled and blushed a little bit. "Okay then, 1:00pm it is! Can you send me your address so I can go pick you up?" "Oh yea! Hold on give me a sec!" I put the face time on paused and texted him my address, after I went back to the video call. "Okay! I sent it!!" He smiled. "It's late you should go to sleep y/n" "I'm too excited to fall asleep" I say smiling. He laughed and said "well I don't want you to be tired tomorrow because we will have a lot of fun and you need  energy so go to sleep I'll see ya tomorrow!" "Aishh fine you win! Good night Yoongi!" I say and wave at him smiling. "Good night y/n sweet dreams!" He says very softly and blows me a kiss. I smile and blush then he ends the call. I quickly put my phone to charge and run to my door. I step right outside of it and yell to my mom "Mom! I'm busy tomorrow!!! Don't make plans that involve me!!!" "Why? Where are you going?"  She yells back "somewhere" I say and run back to my room. I jump in bed, turn off my light and go to sleep. "I have a big day tomorrow,I better get a good night rest" I say to my self and close my eyes. In a minute I was asleep.