Sad News

"Yea what is it?" I say, concerned about the tone he used to talk.

"Well, the thing is....well we are going to New York and then we'll leave back to Korea"

At this point I could feel my eyes burn and ready to cry. I couldn't believe what he was telling me. We both had forgotten all about that, was he even allowed to date??

"Please don't cry, look I already told the manager, he said its fine, that I can tell army whenever I want, and they also gave me permission to come visit you whenever we have breaks, I have everything planned. Plus, don't worry army will support my decision of dating you" After he said this he kissed me, he kissed me like it would be our last kiss.

After we talked everything out, we agreed that he would tell army through the fan café and come visit whenever he could. He would spend the rest of the week with me since he would leave the Monday of next week. I got to admit, I was dying on the inside, but...what could I do? He was a star and I sure wasn't going to make him stop being one just so he could date me.

                             ~°°Time skip to a week~°°

We went to the airport, I gave a big hug to everyone and wished them the best luck and told them to stay healthy.  When I got to Suga we hugged really tight, I didn't want to let go but I had to.

"I'll see you soon baby" he said and kissed me good bye. When the airplane left I went back home, crying the whole time. I knew I would miss him, I knew I would miss him a lot.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Sorry guys for not updating in a really really really long time, I'm really busy with school and tests. Once in a while when I can I'll try to write something, even if it's a short chapter. I hope you enjoy this one.
//note//
This story is almost to the end!!!
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•