The Mission

I slowly start to look up, thinking I was in so much trouble "Well goodbye to being in a bts fansign ever again" I said to myself. When I was finally alke to look at who this person was I found a surprise, it was Yoongi. "Mmmmm trying to sneak in?" He said smirking, "Oh no!! I dropped my phone when I was greeting Jimin so I was picking it up, please don't tell on me I promise I wasn't trying to sneak in!!" I say sounding worried. He laughed and let my hand go. We both stood up since we were bending down. "Well this is what we are going to do" He said "I will bring you through the backstage and try to get you out. I'll get the boys so that they can help me too. Is that okay with you? I promise I will try my best for you to not get caught" He said in a concerned voice. "Oh wow thank you so much!! It's totally fine with me, I'll help if I can,I will not make noise. I promise. Thank you for helping" I say, with excitement and nervousness taking over me. He grabbed my hand, holding it tight, and walked me to the back stage. It was a mess, everyone was so busy doing a million things at the same time! I was surprised and I imagined how tired those people are by the time they get home. I've always respected the people that work backstage since they work really hard everyday. He brought me inside a mini room where the other members were. "Wow, what's going on? Said RM "long story!! Just help me get her out of here okay? Can you guys?" Asked Yoongi to the members. "Umm sure but after, you have to explain to me and the rest of us what the heck is going on okay?" Whispered Jin trying to not be loud. Everyone else nodded and waved at me, I waved back to show kindness and thankfulness. "So what I think we could do is all form a group and put her in the middle, since we are seven it will be hard to notice that there is some one else among us, plus she is really much shorter than us" Suggested Yoongi to the others, they all laughed at the last part, I chuckled and kept on listening. "yea but wouldn't the manager want to follow us? Like he does all the time?" Jungkook asked and laughed a little bit, the rest laughed "well one of us will have to distract him I guess then" Yoongi said in a kind of angered voice "who will it be?" Said this one. "I will I always have something to say to him" Said RM "you sure?" Asked Yoongi, RM nodded. A few minutes after discussing the plan the mission had started.