Chapter Ten ~

In the last chapter I just put "manager" instead of like a specific term so I'm sorry if it made any of your guys like angry?? or something?? I'm also going to use American currency in this just to make it easier for me so I'm sorry if that isn't what you use and that it isn't accurate to where this story takes place.

---

Jungkook didn't even bother pulling into the garage. He just stomped up the front steps and threw open the front door of Sarah's house. He went to call out for her but there she was, standing in the living room talking on the phone.

"He got kicked out of Bangtan? Hoseok, I didn't know you would tell!... No, I don't want to go out to eat tonight... Look, we'll talk about this later. You know I'm babysitting."

She hung up and turned around. Her eyes widened and she sheepishly smiled before taking a few steps back. "Oh, hey, Jungkook."

"You told him?" he asked, voice cracking.

"Told who?"

"You told Hoseok about Eden?" Jungkook scowled. "How could you? I trusted you!"

Footsteps were heard and a shrill "Appa!" came out of Eden's mouth as she waddled to her dad. He picked her up but didn't respond to her babble like he normally would. He was too busy thinking about the betrayal he had just experienced.

"Sarah, why did you tell him?"

"Jungkook... You wouldn't understand," she muttered, her hands folded in front of her. "You just wouldn't."

"Probably not," Jungkook sighed. He grabbed Eden's bag that was by the door and turned to leave. "I'm afraid I can take care of Eden from now on. I don't need you anymore."

And with that, he slammed the front door shut as he walked out, taking his daughter with him.

***

"I'm glad you could meet me tonight, Mrs. Woods," Hoseok said as he slid into the booth across from the blonde haired girl. The city was a lot busier than usual tonight and it had taken him longer to get to the café due to all the traffic.

"Just call me Sarah," she blushed, looking up at the black haired male across from her. She took in his handsomeness as she brushed her hair back.

"Now, as I told you over the phone," Hoseok started, "I need you to tell me what's been going on with Jungkook."

"Where do you want me to start?"

"Why is he always leaving practice early?" Hoseok asked.

Sarah looked off to the side, squirming under Hoseok's gaze. "That... I can't tell."

"You told me that you would spill everything," Hoseok scowled. "Come on now."

"I just can't. Jungkook trusts me."

"He would trust anyone if they offered him candy."

"I know but I can't tell."

Hoseok sighed before he reached in his pocket. He slid over a stack of money and rested his elbows on the table. "Now?"

Sarah looked at the money. It was a stack of hundreds and she felt the urge to grab it and tell everything about anything. But she remained strong. "You can't bribe me."

Hoseok added another stack of hundreds to the first one. "That's five thousand dollars, Sarah."

"No, I can't," she whined. She sat back and shuddered. "I can tell you anything but that."

Another stack was added and Sarah burst as she greedily snatched at the money. "He has a daughter."

"Now we're getting somewhere," Hoseok smirked as he watched Sarah grab the cash and stuff it in her purse. "Now how did he get this daughter?"

"Well... You remember that girl he was dating?" And she told Jungkook's dear friend everything. Starting from the party to the present day, she said every detail. Hoseok drank up every word and smiled to himself as he thought of the damage he could cause his band mate if he spoke up. But "if" was a "when" in Hoseok's book. It was only a matter of time until he told his manager.

"Thank you for telling me, Sarah," Hoseok said as he slid over a piece of paper to the female. He got up and took her hand. "We'll keep in touch, right?"

"Yes, of course," Sarah responded, taking the male's hand and walking out of the café together. 

---