Q&A Time (1)

Thank you for all the questions! I hope you are satisfied with the answers you get and this will be rather lengthy. Enjoy~

These will be the main people's answers, so the chapter won't be so long :)

---

~Eden~

msrsll: hi sweetie what is your favourite thing about your dad?

Eden: *cute baby language*

Taehyung: She said her favorite thing is how he lets her sleep in his bed when she cries.

Daybak_: Helluh! Whos your favorite among bangtan except your father :>>

Eden: Tae!

Jungkook: She's only saying that because Taehyung's around.

IIKookieBunnyII: What do you like to do and what do you want to be when you grow up?

Eden: *intense baby language*

Taehyung: She likes to color and play with her appa, and she said she wants to either be an artist or a vet when she gets older.

_SpaceBlossom_: Hi Eden! Would you want a sibling, or do you prefer being an only child?

Eden: Hewo. *continues to babble*

Taehyung: She said she wants to be an only child so she can get all the attention. 

kookie_the_cookie: Hi honey who's your favorite bts member other than you dad

Eden: Tae?

Jungkook: Again, only saying that because Taehyung's here.

SmileySammy97: Eden, what's your favorite thing to do with your daddy?

Eden: *adorable baby language*

Taehyung: She likes to cuddle.

KookingWithTae: WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE?? CAN I ADOPT YOU????

Eden: *smol babbles*

Taehyung: She says thanks you but she'd rather stay with her appa.

btsgrace45: Are you friends with any other kpop idols than BTS?

Eden: *discouraged baby language*

Taehyung: She said her dad won't allow her around any other guys, but TWICE seems pretty nice. And Red Velvet have offered to babysit her when her appa can't.

doyouknowbtsswag: What's your favorite moment with your Appa?

Eden: *cute babbles*

Taehyung: She said that her favorite memory is all the times her appa has colored with her even though he was very tired.

Christielawrence: In the epilogue u wanted to say something to chim was it "I love you?"