Chapter XXXVII

As my mind slowly released me from unconsciousness, I yawned and stretched before going back to cuddling Valak's pillow. Another three days passed, making him gone almost a week. When he said he was leaving, I didn't think he was going to be gone for days, let alone leave the island.

My eyes shot open at the sound of running water. Did I shower last night and leave the water running?

I sat up from the bed and let out another awakening yawn. My hand automatically palmed my belly as I made my way over to the bathroom.

When I opened the door, I didn't expect to see Valak in all his naked glory. It actually shocked me, I didn't even hear him enter the room. He didn't even bother shutting the shower doors.

He ran shampoo threw his black locks before opening his eyes, "Good morning." He said casually. I didn't know whether to slap him for not telling me he was back, or jump him. He looked so fucking sexy all naked and wet.

I crossed my arms before speaking, "Morning." I bit out.

My tone didn't seem to bother Valak, seeing as he happily rinsed his hair while wearing nothing but a smirk.

"Why don't you come in and join me, love?" He began rubbing a bar of soap all over his hard body.

"I'm good." I said flatly.

"Baby?" Fuck, his voice was so succumbing.

"Hm?"

"Come here." He demanded in a voice that was calm and stern. It didn't scare me, yet it sent shivers throughout my body at the thought of disobeying him.

"I'm hungry." I said unconvincingly.

"Now." His last statement had me slowly making my way towards him. I watched as his dark eyes slowly analyzed my body; starting with my head, and ending at my feet. His tongue came out to lick a few droplets.

I bit my lip when his hand reached behind me and gripped the back of my neck. It was a firm hold that kept me in place. We maintained intense eye contact until his lips were suddenly placed on mine.

My body never failed to react to his. I ran my hands up his sculpted abs and chest before locking them around his neck. God, I missed the way he tasted. He kissed me with hunger, yet patience. He didn't pry my mouth open with his tongue like he normally would, instead he licked the seam of my lips and patiently waited for me to open up.

Our tongues greeted each other, while our bodies got acquainted. Valak's wet body was starting to dampen my shirt, but his hands gripping me in various places felt so good.

I gasped as I was suddenly lifted by the underside of my thighs. He secured my legs around his waist before pulling me completely into the shower. His hard-on pointed at my panty-covered entrance. My shirt grew heavy from the pouring water. Valak's lips began making their way to my neck once I pulled away for air.

"Valak." I panted. He nipped at his mark on my neck making a pleasurable wave flow through my body.

"God, I wanna fuck you senselessly." He whispered against my neck.

"Mm, what's stopping you?" I half moaned.

As if gaining sense, Valak set me on my unsteady legs, but kept his hands on my hips. I looked up at him confusedly as he stared down at me.

"I don't want you to think I'm hurting you." He stated after both of us caught our breath.

"Why would I--" I cut myself off in realization. My mouth snapped shut as my eyes narrowed to his chest.