Chapter XLV

I apologize so fucking deeply for the long wait, and updating later than intended. I hope you guys like this chapter, it's long overdue.

M A T U R E  C O N T E N  T  17+

Livia

My cold bath was beginning to dissipate the longer I sat in it. My overheated body slowly heated the once soothing temperature. Valak was taking too long to make his way upstairs. I knew he had to take care of some things around the house, but it had been almost an hour.

Although my cool bath was very much welcome at first, it offered little comfort. My entire body still ached all over and it was starting to drive me insane.

I sensed his presence. His swift movements and nearing steps. He was taking his time, and he knew I didn't appreciate that. The building sensations between my thighs were overwhelming. I gripped the edges of the tub as I squeezed my thighs together.

Do not touch yourself while I'm getting things ready, darling, or there will be heavy consequences.

Valak's warning lingered between my ears. I was aching for release, but he was taking so long. The sponge I used to scrub my body floated from my palm as my eyelids lowered. My right hand began to trail down my navel, my legs spread to make room for my incoming touch. My head tipped back as my fingers slowly spread my outer lips.

My chest rose and fell with my quickening heartbeat. A sudden gasp left my throat, my eyes flew open, and there stood Valak parallel to my line of vision. His black eyes seemed even darker, he didn't need to speak for me to know that he was disproving of my actions.

I sat up and clamped my legs together, "I-I--"

He held up a single finger in order to silence me, to which I obeyed. I chewed on my lip at the sound of the nearing clinks of his shoes. He was no longer wearing his suit jacket, and his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows.

He remained silent as he picked up the sponge from beside my body and ringed out a majority of the soapy water. Once he was on his knees beside the tub, he ran the sponge delicately along my shoulder. His large hand wrapped my hair around his fist as he scrubbed the back of my neck.

Every now and then Valak would break composure and grip whatever part of my body caused him to do so. He took his time bathing me, his touch soothed my overheated skin, and I craved so much more.

It didn't take me long to realize that this was my punishment. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't torturous.

Valak left my side and came back moments later with a big, fluffy towel. I lightly smiled and took his offering hand to climb out of the tub. He dried me thoroughly, by now I was craving his touch. The effects of the cool bath were beginning to wear off.

"Go lie on the bed, darling, I'm going to take a quick shower." He placed a sweet kiss on my forehead then left me a hot mess.

I listened to his every move. Every intake of breath, footstep, and droplet of water on his skin. He was just feet away, yet he wasn't touching me.

Exhaustion soon set in, I felt my body being weighed down by sleep until it floated into unconsciousness.

I let out a small mew as soft lips trailed kisses down my back. I sighed in pleasure I felt Valak's wet tongue tasting what my pores let out for him

Need.

I gasped in shock when a harsh nip shot up my spine starting from my asscheek.

"Owe!" I reached back to rub my sore spot, but a strong hand gripped my wrist instead.