3

Jamal's Condo in M.M
-Kaidyn

My man pissed me off so much when he tried to make me decide between him  and my school work. He knew this is what I wanted to do in life. I wanted to own my own clothing line and one day serve looks for Beyoncé and other stars. I didn't give a fuck about him having money, I was raised to make my own shit. Securing my own bag was main priority. You would think a nigga would love that in a woman but he acted like he wanted a gold diggin' hoe instead.

After standing outside for what seemed like 30 minutes, I just gave in. I was due for some dick and being that Jamal was my only, I had no choice but to give in to his demanding ways.

He carried me upstairs and once we got in his condo, our clothes were off before we even made it to his couch.

I moaned out in ecstasy as he played with my pearl and slowly kissed his way down to eat me like he hadn't ate in 4 days.

I threw my head back and cupped my breasts playing with my nipples. I moaned his name like I was calling on Jesus. This man knew exactly how to please me.

He came up and kissed me and I tasted my own juices, no wonder he was eating good.

He told me to turn over, ass up face down. I did as I was told. He rubbed his hard dick against my clit and teased my pussy by sliding only the tip in and quickly taking it out.

I looked back at him, "Stop playing with her daddy."

Before I could finish he slid all of his 9 inches into me stroking me slow.

I moaned out, "fuuuuckkk." Closing my eyes and enjoying my man inside of me.

He slapped my ass and said, "throw it back for me."

I started throwing my ass back on his dick slow, and looked back at him playfully. He wasn't the only one that could play 😏

He slapped my ass hard, causing me to cream on his dick. He knows I love it when he gets rough with me.

After teasing him, I started throwing my ass back faster and he caught the rhythm. I moaned, "I love you daddy."

Without warning he starting fucking me faster, and in between his fast paced breaths he said, "I love you too."

He was hitting every spot, and I had came twice already. I couldn't take it anymore, i grabbed onto the pillows and started scratching the couch.

"You like that? Tell me whose pussy this is" he said, i looked down and saw a purple thong pushed on between the couch cushions.

I did a double take, and when I looked back and saw them still there I was filled with rage. I pushed him off of me and stood up holding the panties. "No nigga, you tell me whose panties THESE are." 🤨

Cliff hanger, lol.
Vote 🗳 & Comment