24.

-King
After I left my safe house, I told Butch to stay there and keep an eye on Kai, make sure ain't nobody try no slick shit.
I drove my All Black Escalade to the Warehouse. K.O. Told me to meet him right before I had dinner 😏
I pulled up, got out, and locked my doors. I walked in the warehouse and back to the meeting room. K.O. Was sitting there with Ace and Simi, they was laughing at something.
"So what's up?" I said
"The nigga that was shooting at Jamal and Kai name was Iven." K.O. Said
Simi cut him off, "And after doing research, I found out he had beef with Jamal from about a year ago. Jamal set him up and I'm guessing he was trying to get revenge." He said
"Where Jamal at?" I asked.
"That nigga at Mercy Hospital fighting for his pissy ass life." Ace said.
I grabbed the gun off the table, "why ain't you off his ass?" I asked Ace
"Man, His bitch was there. Bonnie or Bianca. I forgot her name. But she was balling her eyes out. When I walked in I told her I had the wrong room. And when I walked out, I heard her saying "Baby please pull through we need you." He said mimicking her voice.

"So... why ain't y'all there killing his ass now?! He the reason Kai was in the fucking hospital, Hell the reason her day was ruined. I don't give a fuck about that nigga, His bitch, or his growing seed. I'll kill all they asses." I yelled
"It ain't that easy Boss, they got security tight Asf, late night. So we gone have to wait til that nigga come out." Simi said
"Or not, he in bad shape, he might not wake up... and that would be even better." Ace shrugged.
"Well until further notice, have Ant Keep a close eye. Is that all?" I said
"Yeah" Ace said falling me up and walking out.
I was about to head out but heard K.O. Call me.
"Ayo King, lemme holla at you"
I already knew what it was about and tbh I expected it.
"Wassup K"
"My brother and sister are my world. You dating her now so as my damn partner I expect nothing but the best treatment for her." He said
"I got you bruh, I ain't gon fuck shit up with Kai. She in good hands." I said looking at him dead in his eyes.
"And whatever happens, ion wanna hear shit about what y'all do." He said with a disgusted face.
"I'll try" i laughed and he looked at me with a serious face
I put my hands up surrendering and laughing, "bruh Aight I got you."
He said "Aight" and dapped me up. We split and I was on the way to my baby.

After driving to my safe house, I got out and locked my doors.
I walked in the house and it was quiet Asf. I skipped up the stairs 2 at a time and walked to my room. I walked in my room and saw Kai later out snoring.
I laughed, she sounded like a grown ass man. 😂😂😂
I stripped and got in bed. She got close and cuddled with a nigga. I kissed her forehead and embraced in the moment.
I could get used to this....

In the morning...
-Kai
I woke up and had to pee bad asl. So I got up and went to the bathroom. We I got done, I contemplated getting back in bed. But felt my stomach growl so I went downstairs to find something to eat.

I looked in the fridge and saw eggs, bacon and took them out. I pulled out a skillet and started to make the eggs. I looked in the cabinets and found pancake batter.
After 20 minutes cooking I was done and making King and I's plates when I felt someone come behind me.
"Why you ain't tell me you was coming down here." He said
That deep voice sent shivers down my spine.
"Well you was sleep and snoring mighty fucking loud if You ask me." I said giggling
"When I came in last night I thought a bear was in my bed." He said laughing
I hit him with the spatula. "Shutup, I was tired"
He looked over my shoulder, "What you cooking?"
"eggs, bacon, and pancakes" i said
He sighed, "Thats not what I was in the mood for." He said
I know this nigga didn't. "You lucky I even made yo ass anything, the way you left me last night" i started going off.
He picked me up and sat me on the counter, taking off my bottoms and spreading my legs.
"This more like it." He said eating my pussy.
"Fuckkkkkk." I hissed.
After several minutes of him fucking me with his tongue, I couldn't take it. I needed to feel him inside Me.
"Fuck me baby" i said looking at him
"You sure?" He asked
"Mhm." I said playing with my pussy.
He took his dick out and started rubbing it against my clit.
He was teasing me and I had no time for games.
I grabbed his dick and guided it to my slit. He put the tip in and I wrapped my legs around him.
He put more of himself inside of me and i threw my head back in pleasure.
His head game was good but his dick game was better.
He fucked me slow while looking at me and biting his lip.
I came up to kiss him and then he started fucking my faster.
"Who's pussy is this ma?" He asked
"Yours daddy, fucckkk" I moaned out
"Stand up and bend that ass over." He said
I hopped down and bent over doing as instructed.
He slipped his dick inside of me and starting taking long slow strokes.
I had already creamed on his dick and on the verge of cumming.
"Just like that daddy, right there" I purred looking back at him
He pulled my hair and fucked me faster.
"I'm finna cummmm, wait" i said
"Let it go, come on daddy dick" He said
I did as I was told and he came shortly after me.
I licked it up off of his dick and we had breakfast.

"You on the pill?" He asked while we were eating
"Yeah, why?" I asked
"Just asking, I might've pulled out a lil late, but sht we good."
I slapped him, "wtf King, we just started dating frfr. Be more careful. what if woulda said no?!"
"Then you might've been pregnant, fuck. And before you ask no. I don't believe in abortions or plan b's. You just would've been wobbling around this bitch" He said
I shook my head. And walked upstairs. He had to be out his mind if he thought I was about to give him a baby this damn early. I just graduated and needed to get my business flowing. Niggas, always expecting a bitch to stay under them catering to they every need in addition to popping out kids. Boy bye... until he learned to wear a condom and shit Was was gonna be using his Right.