11.

K.O. & Keenan in M.M.

-K.O.

Well its about time I got to introduce myself. My name Ky, but everybody know me by K.O. I got my nickname when I was about 11, I was known for knockin' mfs out, especially if they fucked with me or my family. The name carried, and to this day I'll kill a mf if they look at me wrong. I guess you could say mfs know not to fuck me and mine.

I'm the oldest out of the three of us, Keenan the middle child, and Kaidyn was the youngest. Our moms was killed about 8 years ago.. Kai was 13, Keenan was 15, and I was 18... Our pops had left us a long time ago and I was the man of the house. When my mom was shot and killed, I had to really step up and take care of my Kai and Kee. I promised myself I would make sure they wouldn't have to do what I did to make ends meet. I put both of them through college and make sure they aint have to want for shit.

I jumped off the porch and now, I work under King. He took me under his wing and I became his right hand man.

I was playing 2k with my bro Keenan when I got a phone call from a unknown phone number, I usually aint answer them type of calls, but when they called again I knew it was probably this old bitch I used to fuck with Trina. She was sprung off the dick and couldn't let shit go.

I answered, "Look Trina, I been told yo ass I was done fucking with you stop calling my fucking phone."

"Hello? My name is Naomi from Mercy Hospital, I'm calling about your sister.. its urgent." she said.

I paused the game and said, "She ok? What happened?!"

My brother knew I was talking about Kai and put his shoes on and I walked to my garage and hopped in my jeep.

"I cant disclose that information over the phone, please come as quick as possible." she said

"On my way." I hung up the phone and sped off.

------

-Keenan

I was playing 2k with my brother, we always hung out when we were off work. K.O. is my big brother, but most times he acted like the father I never had. He worked hard for us, and I appreciated that. After my moms passed away he stepped up and did what any big brother would. I just wish he aint have to live the life he lived... But that was K.O. he always said he couldn't imagine doing anything else. I tried to follow his foot steps but he told me I was too smart and that one of us had to be on the straight and narrow.

After I graduated high school, I received a full ride to Harvard, and after graduating and passing the Bar; I was finally able to become a lawyer. I was the best in the Midwest and so many people requested me on their cases that I had to decline some of 'em. He was that nigga in the streets and I was that nigga in the courtroom.

K.O. got a phone call and he told me it was probably his old bitch. After declining it the first time, he answered the second time. He told her ass off, but I knew it wasn't her when he asked if she was ok.

K.O. aint care about these hoes, even I knew that. I knew it had to be something with Kai, so I put my shoes on.

I just prayed my lil sis was straight. What tf she get into now...