22.

-K.O.
I was proud of my lil sis. She accomplished something that I couldn't do... and frfr I ain't wanna do that shit. School wasn't for me... The street life fit me.
When she told me her an King were dating, I wasn't surprised. At first I was mad cause that's my baby sister, how my homie gon' be droppin' dick off in her? But Kai was 21, and compared to Jamal ole pussy ass, I know King was gon take care of her. But that still ain't mean I was gon have a lil talk with his ass.
King had came to pick my sister up for her graduation and the rest of us was gon meet them up there.
We got there and I took my seat. I was sitting next to some bad lil Jawn. I ain't care to know her name, just as long as she was screaming mine later tonight. 😏
I gave her my number and told her to call me later.
I focused back on the President of the school, cause he was about to start calling off names.

"Lance Cannon.... Abigail Carson.... Brittany Carson..... Kaidyn Carson...." I stood up to clap and Nessa ass starting screaming
"OKAY KAI KAI WALK GIRL!"
This girl was ghetto Asf but she had Kai back so I accepted her.
I heard gunshots and pulled out my pistol. I kept it on me.
I looked to my right and it was some nigga shooting at Jamal, he shot him in the back and in the arm. Jamal fell to the ground and some light skin bitch screamed out "NOOOO!"
Then the nigga started aimed at Kai and started shooting.
I unloaded a full clip, homie was trying the wrong mf. Everybody was running trying to dodge the bullets but I was trying to kill this mf.
One of my bullets hit his shoulder and the other one hit his chest. He fell to the ground and was holding his wounds like a lil bitch.
I ran over to where he was stood over him smirking, I shot him twice in the head. Not giving a fuck about who seen shit. This mf tried to off my sister for the second time and I had to make sure he was no longer a threat.

———————————————
-King
Once I saw Jamal go down, I knew that the mf shooting was the same mf who tried to kill Kai in my club. I jumped up and started running towards Kai. I heard more gunshots I put her over my shoulder and started doing the dash to the parking lot.

Once we got outside, Ace pulled up in his Cherry Red   Bugatti and me and Kai got in the back seat. He pulled off and started driving towards one of my safe spots.
I looked over to make sure she hadn't got hit.
"I'm fine King." She said with an attitude
"I just risked my life, carried yo thick ass for what felt like a mile, and you giving ME some attitude?" I snapped
"I'm sorry, but this was supposed to be the best day in my life. I worked hard to get here and just like every other time.. shit was snatched from me." She sobbed
"Ma don't cry, You still walked the stage... shit just got hectic" I said holding her hand trying to calm her down.
She snatched her hand, "Don't touch me right now, who was that shooting?!" She yelled
"Watch yo fucking mouth, and it was some dude, he shot Jamal twice and was probably the same mf who was tryna off you."
She held her chest and said "Oh my God, is he ok? And My brothers!!! Nessa! TAKE ME BACK!" She said smacking Ace upside the head.
"King get ya girl!" He said jerking the car
"KAIDYN! Sit yo ass back, yo brother can hold his own. I trained that nigga, he straight!" I yelled
She got quiet and looked at me curiously. I had said too much. I was trying to keep the fact that I was in the streets. I had planned on getting out soon and figured she ain't need to know.

My phone rang and it was K.O., I answered it.
"You good ?"
"Yeah, is my sister straight?!" He asked
"She cool. You handle that nigga?"
"Nigga what?!? What's my name? His ass with his maker as we speak." He said
"Bet. Where you at? Lay low for a while. I'll talk to Yoppa so I can get the Laws off ya ass."
"Aight bet, I'm on my way to my other crib" He said
"Aight, say less." I said ending the call.
I looked over and Kai was burning a whole in my face.
"What's your problem?" I asked
"Ace take me home" She said wiping a tear
Ace looked at me and I signaled him to keep going to my house.
"Fuck wrong with you?"
"YOU! You told me you were a business man, and I can't believe I fell for it. I'm not falling in love with another drug lord." She said
"What I tell you about that tone? And I AM a business man... but I plan on retiring from the game to focus on my club."
She scoffed, "Bullshit. Take me home."
Ace turned the car around.
"Nigga take us to my crib, Don't listen to this mf."
He turned the car back around
"Ace take me tf home, Before I tell my brother"
He made a quick u-turn
I laughed, "Yo brother my nigga and all, but I ain't scared of his ass. Here I'll call him for you. Ace keep going" I said dialing K.O.'s number
She hung up the phone and rolled her eyes.
The car was quiet for a minute and Ace cleared his throat...
"So um.... where we going... a nigga ain't got no gas to be going back and forth with you mfs." He said as he parked he car.
"Who tf do you work for? Put this fucking car in drive and figure it out." I said clenching my jaw.

It was time mfs start respecting me. I was being too damn nice and Kai had another thing coming if she thought she was gon leave cause of my occupation.