29.

-King
I was at Red Lobster waiting on Kai to show up, she had to hold a couple interviews for possible employees at her shop so I went to the restaurant and got us a table in a secluded area.

My phone rang and I looked down it was a text from this bitch I used to fuck on.

💦: need to talk, can I call? 🙍🏽‍♀️
I ain't respond, all she wanted was some dick dropped in her
My phone started ringing, incoming call from 💦
I declined it. And text her back
Me: I'm busy, wassup?
💦: New picture message
💦: We need to talk...

I looked at the picture and it was a goddamn sonogram.

"May I start you off with some water?" I looked up and saw a mocha skin woman in front of me

"May I start you off with some water?" I looked up and saw a mocha skin woman in front of me. Her hips were wide and I could see her ass from the front. I licked my lips, "Um... a bottle of your finest wine. And a glass of water on the side." I said rubbing my chin hair

I didn't mean to give off a flirting vibe, but it happened and she took it. "Okay, I'll be right back." She said switching off.

I rubbed my temple, temptation is harder than a mf. And these bitches was trying me... But I can't let these bitches come in between me and Kai. A baby? I thought.

I saw Kai coming toward the table and got up to pull out her chair.
"Wassup baby."
"Hey Baby" She said kissing my cheek.
"What was that?!" I said referring to her kiss
"What?" She said
"That dry ass kiss, girl you betta gimme some love"
Kai got up and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.
"That's more like it." I said smacking her ass

We sat down and I could tell something was on her mind..
"Baby what's wrong?" I asked
She looked down and just as she was about to say something the waiter came back.
"Here's your wine sir, I never got you na-" she said and looked at Kai and caught a attitude.

I prayed these two ain't get to fighting, I ain't even know shorty but she was acting like she was my damn wife or some shit.

"I'll grab your waiter." She said playing it off.
Kai looked at me and squinted her eyes.

"What Baby?" I said
"Mhm" She said looking at the waiter as she walked off.
"Psh.. Ima go to the bathroom." I said getting up and heading to the bathroom.
————————————————————
-Kai
King hated when I tripped about other women. He said I Made myself seem insecure and look dumb.
But in my eyes if he didn't parade around town with a kool aid smile showing all 32 of his damn teeth in bitches faces, I wouldn't have to feel that way. I knew I was bad, I had everything a man could dream of. But you know niggas. They LOVE having their cake and eating it too.

He knew something was wrong with me, but when that waiter tried to play like she wasn't pushing up on my man he went to the bathroom.

He left his phone and I usually don't go through his phone, but the bastard Kept going off!

Maybe one peek wouldn't hurt, I said grabbing his phone.
💦: Baby answer the phone, it's about the baby.
💦: Now you don't wanna answer, but before you got with that bitch it was all about me
💦: King!

👆🏽Play for dramatic effect 🤭😬

I couldn't believe my eyes! Tears started to fall down my face, here I was in love with ANOTHER fucking player. Who was this bitch? How could he do this?!

I got up and grabbed my purse. King was on his way back to the table and had a confused look on his face. I threw the phone at his chest.

"IM FUCKING DONE! You don't have to worry about me, go tend to your bitch." I said pushing past him.

"Baby wtf!!!" He said following me and grabbing my arm.
"Don't fucking touch me King!" I snatched my arm away and unlocked my doors.
"Kaidyn What the fuck is wrong with you!?" He said standing in front of my car
I got in my car, "FUCK you King, we through!" I started the engine and honked my horn.
He stood there and crossed his arms looking at me.
I rolled the window down, "Move yo lying ass out my way!" I said pressing on the gas.
He jumped back and hit the hood of my car, "TELL ME WHAT TF YOUR PROBLEM IS?!"
A crowd started forming in the parking lot and the same waiter that asked for his name was outside smirking and akikiking with her friend.
"Bitch, while you laughing. Come get ya man." I looked at King, "You just like Jamal, serving community dick! You got a bitch pregnant?!" I pressed on the gas again and he jumped out of the way.
"Baby wait! It ain't even like th-!"
I skirted out of the parking lot. I ain't wanna hear SHIT he had to say. I was doing 70 and without looking I turned out into the traffic.

Mai's car flipped 4 times and she was hit my 2 cars, one being a u-haul. When the car stopped it was in the middle of the street.

 When the car stopped it was in the middle of the street

"KAIIIIIIIII" King said running in the street.
"CALL 911! CALL THEM" He said to no one in particular.

The End....
Comment 🤳🏽 Vote 🗳
Be on the lookout for "ALT." The continuation

" The continuation