7.

-Kaidyn

Over the past two weeks, I was on an emotional rollercoaster. Jamal had been my only boyfriend, and only man I had ever loved besides my brothers; K.O and Keenan. Jamal loved me how I wish my father had loved me, well... I thought he did. If you love someone you wouldn't put them through no shit like that. After a week of laying around I got tired of "crying over spilled milk" as my granny would say. There wasn't any point of crying over a nigga who couldn't love me and appreciate what he had.

It was Friday, and although I had lost the love of my life two weeks ago, no one could tell. I had still went to all of my classes, did all of my homework assignments, and worked out . Wasn't no nigga or bitch gonna stop me from achieving my goals. I was just getting out of my boring ass psychology class and was listening to Incapable by Keyshia Cole. I played this song almost 5 times a day, because it was true... this nigga was incapable of loving me and I had to get over his ass.

I walked out and was headed to the gym, but when I looked up I seen the slick bastard in the flesh. My heart started beating fast, but I had to realize that this was the same nigga who fed me bullshit for 3 years. I kept walking past him turning my music up louder.

I guess he didn't get the hint, he caught up to me and stood in front of me. I looked up and saw the face I used to think I couldn't live a day without.

He took one of my headphones out of my ear and I put my hand on my hip waiting on him to say something.

He looked down and back up at me, my eyes roamed his body; being in his presence was hard, I wanted to kiss him, but smack the shit out of him at the same time. This man was my weakness and my heart cried out for him, but there was no way my mind was gonna let me be with someone who had community dick.

He said, "Look, I know what I did was foul baby. I admit it, and I know that I'm probably the last person you want to see, but here." as he handed me the flowers I rolled my eyes.

He said, "It's your decision, I respect you either way." and walked off...

I walked to the garbage can and threw the flowers and the letter in the trash, not one petal of those roses or a word he wrote could make me forget what he did to me. I put my headphone back in my ear and continued to walk to the gym to workout with my bitch Nessa.

I was listening to "Too good at goodbyes" by Sam Smith but it was interrupted by a facetime call from Nessa. I answered and saw her in our room.

"Bitch what you doing in the room, I thought we were supposed to workout."

"Girl, get your ass here. I got some tea to spill all ova this floor." she said.

I laughed, she was so dramatic. "Girl about who?"

"Well, it concerns your friend Tiana, and I think you need to know."

"Okay, I got some tea for you too, Im on my way."

I hadn't heard from Tiana in a good minute, she was just a friend I partied with. We met at this party like a year ago and she was cool asl and knew how to turn up. Everyone on campus called her a hoe, but I just seen it as her getting some dick.

As I was about to open the door, someone called out to me and said, "Hey Ma, wait up." I turned around to see who it was and it was that same nigga who stopped me the day me and J broke up.

He held the door open for me and said, "Long time no see, how you been beautiful?"

I watched his lips move as he talked to me, but I didn't hear a word he was saying. His lips were so damn sexy, I looked all over his body, I couldn't help myself.