18.

Kai in M.M.

3 weeks later...

-Kai

King had came by the house a few times, and he was acting so distant. But I had no time to worry about him... I was going to walk the stage next Friday! I just had finals left, but I wasn't worried. I had all A's and one B, so finals would be a breeze.

I was on my way out the door, but K.O. Had stopped me.
"Aye, Before you leave, I got a question." He said
"What?"
"What's going on between you and King? Y'all been acting weird around each other lately... y'all ain't fucking or nun is y'all?"
My eyes widened, and I laughed. "No, And idk what you're talking about... shit seem the same to me. You tweaking"
He raised his brow, "Yeah, maybe. But if I ever find out some shit about y'all, and you lying.. I'll be on yo ass like white on rice."
"Bye Ky." I said walking out the door. His ass was trying to be inspector gadget on a closed case.
I got in my car and played my song "Ex-Factor" by Lauren Hill

I drove to the nail shop, and started looking for a parking spot.. I found a park right next to an all black Range Rover and knew I was seeing things. I pulled into the parking spot, looked over and saw Jamal on the phone. He looked like he was having a heated conversation and I tried to get out my car and make my way into the nail shop without him seeing me.

I heard a car door slam, "Kai!" He said
"Damn, Damn, Damn" i said under my breath. Maybe if I just keep walking he'll go away.
I opened the door to the nail shop and he closed it and stood in front of it.
"Kaidyn, I know you heard my ass calling you. Where you been? How you doing? You changed your number?" He said
I crossed my arms, "Jamal I really don't feel like dealing with you. I got shit to do. Can you move?"
"Baby, I missed you... You got me going crazy, can you please just talk to me?" He said grabbing my hand.
"Jamal, I was shot and almost killed because of you. I am done dealing with that shit." I snatched my hand and pulled the door open and this Bitch Bianca came out the door.

Bianca and me had history. We grew up together and ever since we were little, the bitch couldn't stand me. I hadn't done shit to her ass.. but word around town was that she had a crush on Jamal. I didn't know, shit he chose me.

"Hey Baby, ready to go?" she said looking at me and grabbing onto Jamal's arm.
He looked down at her like he had saw a ghost and then put his head down.
I laughed hard Asf, "Yeah you went crazy Asf Jamal, you done got with community pussy. I guess she suits you, since you got community dick."
I left them both standing there. I had a nail appointment with Yani, and I had no more time for they goof troop asses.
——————————————-
-King

Kai was still on her independent woman shit, so I left her alone

Kai was still on her independent woman shit, so I left her alone. I'm King, I pursued Kaidyn enough and I was done. I wasn't about to chase her no more, when she was ready she'd come around.

I had been around her a couple times since she told me she only wanted me as a fuck buddy and I gave her the cold shoulder.

I was in my office and had a meeting with Simi, hopefully he would give me some good news. It had  been 2 months since Kai was shot and we still hadn't found out who did the shit.

"King, Simi is here to see you." My assistant said letting him in.
"Wassup nigga, any news for me?" I said shaking his hand.
He shook his head.
"This the hardest case I ever had, it's like them mfs disappeared off the earth."
"Damn" I needed to find them niggas, as long as they were breathing, Kai wasn't safe. And although she wasn't my favorite person I still wanted to make sure she was straight.
I had to turn up the pressure, if we couldn't find the niggas that did it, I knew the streets had the answers.
"Ima keep looking into some shit, if not, it's time to hit the streets." Simi said as he got up and headed for the door.
"I'm already knowing" I said.
————————————————-
Vote 🗳 Comment