26.

P.S I know this chapter is going to be short, its 3:46 a.m. and ya girl is tired, lol. I'll make the next chapter longer.

-Kai

King and I were in the car on the way to my brother's house. I needed to know who, what, why, someone tried to shoot up the school's graduation. I had to be sure that my brothers were okay, I texted Nessa yesterday to make sure she was straight and her crazy ass text me back saying she was the first one out the stadium.

King made me stay at his safe house last night, it was nice to just be a damn safe house. I was still kinda mad at him for the shit he pulled this morning. He was trippin', we had only been together for two weeks... yeah we talked on the phone and told each other all about our lives but it was way too early for him to be doing that... I was worried. I lied about being on the pill.. I stopped when Jamal and I broke up. I felt no need, but now I was kicking myself in the ass.

Hopefully, I wasn't ovulating... I couldn't afford to care for a baby and start my business up. Hell, I wanted to secure the bag before having kids... HELL, I wanted to be married before having kids. I aint wanna be nobody's babymama. I didn't appreciate the stereotype associated with being a babymama. Not all babymamas were ghetto, immature, and steal in love with their babydaddies; but it was just a goal I set for myself. No ring, No baby.

I had to shake that thought, we were pulling up to K.O.'s house and he was outside smoking a cigar with Keenan. Them mfs was laughing and enjoying the day like everything was peaches and cream. I got out the car and rushed over to them.

"Im glad to see yall alive and breathing, now wtf happened." I said placing my hand on my hip.

K.O. smacked his lips. "Girl you know Ima always keep a pole, I been itching to shoot me a mf and yesterday was Iven's lucky fucking day."

"Iven?!? Jamal's ex business partner?! When tf did he come back?" I said

"He came to kill that nigga Jamal, and yo ass too. I told you about Jamal ass. No good, he almost got yo ass killed." K.O. said crossing his arms

"Well, Im done with his ass. So don't even start with the shit. Where's Iven? and Jamal?!"

King looked at her, she was a lil too worried about Jamal for his liking, but he let it slide.

"Iven should be asking God for forgiveness right about now, and Jamal stupid ass got shot twice." He shrugged.

I covered my mouth, although Jamal and I weren't together. I had been with that man for three years. So of course I still cared a little. I wanted to go to the hospital and see if he was okay... but I know King would question... I'd have to go on MY time...

"K.O. you killing mfs in BROAD daylight now? I mean really, in front of thousands of people... and sitting out here akikiking with Keenan like shit is cool. Keenan, you acting like your brother aint wrong and aint at risk for this shit. I.. I... just can't. I have a headache... and just want to lay down." I said passing all three of them and walking in the house.

King tried to follow but K.O. stopped him.

"Just let her go dog, when she get in her moods... just let her have her space." K.O. said.

He knew his sister, she loved to think she knew everything. Them people was so busy running they aint give a fuck who got shot, and even if somebody did see it... They knew not to try K.O. Plus he had his brother, one of the best lawyers around...

The men sat outside talking for about 40 more minutes and then went their separate ways.