12.

King in M.M

-Jamal

I pulled up to the hospital and parked my car. I ran into the hospital and went to the receptionists desk.

"I'm here to see Kaidyn Carson" I said to the receptionist.

She looked up from her keyboard and started staring at me

I snapped my fingers, "HELLO?!?"

She shook her head, "Im sorry, what's the name?"

"Kaidyn Carson." I said slowly

She typed on her keyboard, "She's still in surgery sir.. you can wait in the waiting room with everyone else waiting for her."

"How long has she been in surgery?!" I asked

"About 45 minutes, and before you ask I'm not sure how long it will be before she comes out." she said with an attitude.

I looked at her and clenched my jaw, this bitch was working on getting her ass beat. I walked away and went toward the waiting room and when I turned the corner I saw K.O and Keenan.

K.O. got up and started to approach me, "Fuck was you at? I told you to watch my goddamn sister, now she in this hospital shot the fuck up, fighting for her fucking life." He balled his fists up and stood right in front of me.

"I was waiting on her at dinner, but she never showed up. I guess she had other plans to go out with her hoe ass friend." I said balling my fists and looking at Nessa and then back at him. If he wanted a fight, I wasn't about to be a bitch.

Keenan got up and stood in between us facing K.O. "Ky sit down, we don't need this, you need to worry about Kai right now not this bitch nigga." He said looking back at me.

K.O. pushed Keenan out the way, "Nah, fuck all that. He the reason my sister up here. I bet you it was one of them unknown ass niggas tryna get back at him and shot at my sister. Ain't nobody gon' fuck with me! It had to be because of him!"

King got out of his chair and pulled K.O. away, He started talking lowly to him and somehow got him to sit back down.

King was one of the top drug dealers in the city. Everybody knew him and what he did. He was one of the niggas my crew was trying to take down, but aint nobody know that.

I sat down and was lost in my thoughts...

What was King doing here? Why was he covered in what had to of been my woman's blood? Who tf shot my girl?! Is she gonna make it through?

After an hour had gone by, my eyes started to get low.. and before I knew it I was knocked out.

-----------------------------------

-King

I guess its my turn to introduce myself, right? Im King a.k.a. the "mystery man." I'm the King Pin of my city and I owned a club named Diamonds. Im 26 and Im single, but a couple hoes claim me as their man.

I had first ran into Kai when I was stopping by N.I.U. to give this lil bird Bianca some dick. But I knew from the moment I saw lil mama walking that I wanted her. She was crying, and I was trying to get her attention to take her mind off of whatever was making her cry. She was about 5"2', light skinned, and was thicker than cold bowl of grits. We saw each other a few more times, but every time she acted like she wasn't feeling me.

Tonight was just a regular night at the club, It was niggas arguing, but once niggas get the Henny in them, shit was bound to get wild..

I spotted Kai in the club and was about to make my way to her, but as I was walking over to her, gunshots went off. My security came and made sure I was straight. Before I knew it I heard somebody call out Kai's name and I raced to find them.

I saw her on the floor, and I called 911. They bitch asses was taking too long, so I told Ace to bring the car around so I could get her to the hospital quick.

I raced to the hospital not giving a damn about a pig, or anybody else on the road. I needed to get lil mama to the hospital, if it got out that someone had died in my club... It wouldn't look good.

As we sat in the waiting room, I looked down and realized I had her blood all over my dress shirt.. I needed a shower bad, but I wanted to make sure she was aight.

Some lightskinned nigga came in and K.O. looked like he was about to beat his ass. I let them go on for a minute, but being that K.O. was my nigga, I had to get him to calm down. We was in a hospital and security was already eyeing us.

A whole hour went by and we still hadn't heard anything... I wanted to stay, but I had to go, I had work in the morning and I wanted to make sure I could come back afterwards and visit her... She had to make it, she was gon' be my shawty.

I dapped K.O. and Keenan up and told them I would be back later today.

"Take the day off fam, focus on her... we got you." I told K.O.

With that, I walked out the hospital and called Ace. We had to find out who tf thought they could shoot my shit up and get away with it.

Vote & Comment