6

2 weeks later
-Jamal
I can't believe how stupid I was. That cheesy ass saying that you never know what you had until it's gone hit me hard as soon as I seen Kai walk out.

I wanted to follow her and at least give her a ride back to her crib but the words she said hit me. I had really hurt her, I wasn't thinking about her while I was fucking those bitches. I was just thinking about getting my dick in something wet.

Ever since that night, I ain't did shit. I went and took care of my work, came home, and laid in bed watching re-runs of Martin. I sparked up a blunt damn there every time I thought of Kai. I know I was putting her through the works, but seeing her in pain might of put me through more than her.

I had called and sent so many apology texts to Kai, but she ain't respond to not one of em.. She was really through with ya boy.

My phone was ringing, and I damn near flew across the room thinking it was Kai. After looking at the contact name, I just tossed my phone.

It was Tae, my life long best-friend. If anyone knew me more than Kai or my Moms it was his dumb ass. After declining the second call, he called again and I knew it had to be important so I answered.

"Speak to me"
Tae: "Aye nigga, it's about time yo hoe ass answered the phone!"
"Tae, I ain't in the mood for your corny ass "
Tae: "Nigga the only thing that's corny is them stale ass crustaceans you call feet. He laughed
"Yo, you got something to tell me? If not get off my line and go kiki with a bitch"
Tae: "My bad bro, but I'm just calling to check on you is all. You been distant ever since Kai caught you with them panttiiiiessss" he sang in the phone
"Man cut the shit, I lost her yo"
Tae: "have you tried talking to lil mama?"
"Bruh, I been trying to call and text her ever since she stepped foot out my door"
Tae: "But have you pulled up on her? Nigga if you want K back you gone have to fr show her you done throwing dick at other women"

I thought to myself, he was right. I needed to show my baby I was fr about her. No more games. I hung up the phone and made a couple of phone calls...

Later on that day

I remember Kai having her last class in the Psychology building, so I sat and parked my car waiting for her to come out. I waited about 15 minutes until I saw her thick ass switching in some grey leggings. She wasn't paying attention and was on her phone probably listening to that Scissor girl that always talk about sharing her man.

I figured this was the perfect time to approach her, I hopped out my car and grabbed her favorite flowers, Pink Roses and a card that had specific instructions for her.

I walked up to her and when she looked up at me she looked like she had saw a ghost. Anger then came across her face and she just walked pass me. I ran in front of her and took her headphones out of her ears.
"Look, I know what I did was foul baby. I admit it, and I know that I'm probably the last person you want to see but here." I handed her the roses and the note.
"It's your decision, I respect you either way." I walked away giving her the choice. I knew that if my shawty really loved me, like I love her. She'd show up....