(4) With you, I'll go anywhere

*unedited*

"Take off the robe," Blake says using his Alpha tone. No one can refuse the Alpha or Luna tone. I slowly untie the rob and slip it off my shoulders. I see it hit the ground. I cover my stomach with my hands only for them to be removed from my body.

I hide my face by hanging my head. "Who did this?" Kole asks clearly angry.

I don't answer. I don't know how to answer. I know I shouldn't keep anything from my mates, but I don't want to feel like a burden to them. A finger is put under my chin and I look up to see very angry, yet concerned mates. "Princess, you have to tell us," Blake says.

My heart flutters at the nickname and I try to hide the blush. But he obviously caught it. "Baby, Who did this to you?" Kole asks. Again with the blushing??

"My old pack..." I mumble.

"That's why you ran away," Blake says, putting pieces together. "We should call the pack doctor to make sure that you are alright."

Kole nods his head in agreement while I shake my head in disagreement. "I'll be fine. I've been through worse. Don't worry about me," I say.

Kole's face only shows one emotion. Anger. "When I get my hands on them..." He grits.

"You will do nothing," I interject. "My family is still in my old pack. Even though they didn't do crap to save me, I can never hurt them."

"But they hurt you," Kole argues. "They did this to you!"

"They didn't do any of this to me."

"They let it happen. They knew you were getting abused and they let it happen," Blake says angrily.

I put one hand on each of their checks. "It's over. Please don't do anything." They lean into my touch and it seems to calm them. Kole wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his arms. He nudges his head into my neck and breathes in my scent.

"I promise not to do anything. But if they say something to you or do one more thing to hurt you, I will not hesitate to rip their heads off."

I chuckle, "I thought when a wolf put there head into the neck of their mate it is supposed to help calm them. Not make them more upset."

I feel another set of arms wrap around my waist and another head in my neck. "He has a point. I'm never letting you alone with them again."

What if I see them again? What if they get me alone? What if they take it a step further? I guess the boys realized that I tensed up because Blake says, "you will never see them again. Ever."

I nod slowly. Kole starts placing kisses on my neck and I hold back a moan. "Don't hold back baby. We got the whole house to ourselves and plus, the walls are sound proof for privacy." I feel him smirk as he continues to kiss me.