(23) ⚠️ Nonstop baby making

⚠️Mature scene! ⚠️Hey guys guess what's up ahead?? ⚠️A mature scene. ⚠️You have been warned of the baby making process that is up ahead. ⚠️

*unedited*
(2-18-18)

Kole's POV

I am sitting with my Luna and a bunch of other Alphas and Luna's. We are trying to explain the war, but so far they think that we are making it up. "So you're telling me that we will be fighting this thing called evil?" Alpha Daniel jokes.

"Evil is a broad term," Samantha says serious. "I'm afraid this battle involved witches and rouges."

"How can we believe you?" Luna Mary asks.

"I can show you something, but I don't want you to be afraid," she says.

Everyone nods and assures her that her secret is safe. Suddenly the room start shaking and and lights start flickering. A small fire replaces the flower centerpiece. Everyone gasps.

"Is that all you can do?" Another Alpha asks.

She shakes her head. She concentrates again. I focus on her eyes seeing them flash purple. The water lifts into the air. "Hello," she says. "I'm Macy, Sam's wolf."

"She gives you control whenever she wants?" Alpha Johnson asks.

"No, but I'm in control while using my powers," she explains.

"Now that you all have seen it, what do you think?" I ask.

"What's the battle strategy?" Alpha Daniel asks.

"Pack will surround the area fighting off escapers. I will trap the witch and the rouges and kill them the quickest way."

"How will you do that?" A Luna asks.

"You don't need to worry about that," she assures. "I just need you their for back up."

I hear a bunch of 'We're ins' and see heads nodding in agreement. "A week is all we have left. It will be the border between our territory and the Akisha Pack. Their is a huge field that we will use."

"Meeting dismissed. Thank you Alphas and Luna's," Blake says.

We shake everyone's hands and watch them leave. We also hear the border patrol saying that they left the territory. We all head to the pack house to have a dinner with everyone.

Mother and father seem so happy in retirement. Aria is glowing with the pregnancy and Luke stars in awe. I heard that Hunter is excited, a little mad at Luke at first, but now excited.

I can't wait to have a little me running around. Sam's been so busy training that we've barely had to time to have fun. And it sucks. Having blue balls is no fun.

Sam is currently talking to Avery. Avery has no idea about this war. Sam has expressed her feelings about the battle to us. It was heartbreaking.

Flashback

Blake and I were sitting on our bed waiting for our beautiful mate to come home from training. We can tell something is wrong by the mate bond. The bond is sending us worried and scared emotions. We hear her walking up the stairs and opening the door. She looks tired and drained. "Hey baby," I open my arms.

"I stink," she responds.

"Don't care."

She walks into my arm slowly. "What's wrong?" Blake asks rubbing her back.

"What if something goes wrong?" She whispers quietly.

"You and Macy have a plan right?" She nods. "Well you've made it pretty clear that no wolf is going to get hurt except the rouges."