(13) Play toys

*unedited*
(1-20-18)

They seem taken back by my words

They seem taken back by my words. I am taken back by words. Macy took control for a split second and managed to say those words. I can tell that they are fighting with their wolfs. "How about we wait until you're out of the hospital?" Blake suggests.

"Then," Kole adds, "We can be as loud as we want."

There is a mischievous grin on his face. "I didn't say that...." I trail off. "Macy took control for a second."

"Here I was thinking we could finally be one," Blake mumbles.

"We will, one day," I assure.

"Come on," Kole says as he picks me up. "Time to sleep, in the same bed."

"It feels so good not to be the only one in bed again," Blake sighs. "Goddess, you have no idea how much I've missed you."

What would my life be like if we didn't stop in this town? What if I decided to stay? Would my family still treat me the way they did? They seem to care now that I am gone. "What is my family doing here?" I ask.

"They came to check up on you," Blake says. "When word for our that the Luna was kidnapped, they showed up. I have no idea how they know that you are our Luna though."

"Aria and I ran into them at the mall..."

"What!?" Kole growls. I feel his chest moving quicker as he tries to maintain control. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I didn't have a chance to!" I defend. "I got home and thirty seconds later I am being thrown into the back of a car, unconscious."

"You are never leaving our sight ever again," Blake repeats for the 15 billion time. "Do you know how it felt to learn that you were gone. We don't even know how he got into the territory without someone smelling him."

"The witch," Kole says. "She probably masked his scent."

We reach the bedroom and I take a shower. It feels so good to take a shower. All those times they touched me makes me rub my skin harder. I see blood going down the drain and realize that I'm bleeding. I muffle a sob. Why does my life have to be like this?

"Princess?" Blake asks. He opens the curtain and see me crying. He ignores the fact that I am completely naked and hugs me. "Shhhh... I got you. You are ok."

I just stand there crying in his arms. I don't know how long we stay there, but I finally am starting to calm down. "I'm okay," I mumble against his chest.

"I'll wait outside."

I nod and he leaves. I'm thankful that he didn't look at my body, because I am ashamed of it. The scars and bruises are still decorating my body. Why do they still want me? I'm not worthy of being a Luna or their mate.