(30) Witches Curse

*unedited*
(4-24-18)

Kole's POV

We arrive at the hospital in record time. I push through people and charge into the room Grey told me. I stop in the door way causing everyone to smack into tithe person in front of them. I see Grey sitting next to her along with Aria.

I turn to face Sam and my face falls. There she lays, bruised and unconscious. I rush towards her and grip her hand. The heart monitor speeds up so that is a plus sign.

Bellamy comes into the room looking startled by how many people came with Blake and I. "Well?" Luke asks.

He breathes in and begins, "she did a good job protecting the baby. He seems to be doing just fine. Sam how-"

"It's a boy?" Blake asks. Bellamy nods. "Yes! It's a boy!" Everyone laughs at his reaction, except me. I'm to concerned for my mate.

"Sam is severely bruised. Her face is extremely bruised and her back is also."

"Who did it?" I ask.

"They found a witches scent, but nobody has passed border walls," Grey responds. "The house was locked and everything. There was no way that anyone could get in that house."

I look at her and notice something. "Do you see that?" I ask pointing to the IV. It is coming out of her arm... on its own. I rub my eyes and see it fall to the floor. "What the hell?"

"Ryan," Blake calls. Ryan steps forward. "I want you to search every book about witches."

He nods and heads toward the library. We all continue to look at Sam. Then I notice another thing. Something is creating a wound up her arm and blood starts to pour out of it.

Bellamy curses and grabs bandages. He wraps her arm. "How is this possible?" Logan asks.

"I have never seen anything like this before."

"Is the baby going to be ok?" I ask. He seems to turn pale.

"Whatever is hurting Sam can hurt the baby, since he is inside her womb."

"Is it ok for the baby to come out this early?" Blake asks.

"It's possible, but not recommended. The baby isn't fully formed yet," he explains. "I wouldn't recommend risking the baby's life if it's not needed. No harm has come to the baby."

"Yet," Aria adds. "No harm has come to the baby yet."

"We could keep her in the infirmary and under extreme watch. Nobody is allowed in unless authorized," Grey suggests.

I nod, "I'll stay with her along with some other people."

Blake agrees with me. "Ok, you all can leave if you want."

Nobody leaves and I smile. They all care for Sam dearly.

A couple of hours later and we are all still watching over Sam and the baby. There are a couple of us asleep from the exhausting day we have had. Well they were asleep until Ryan rushes into the room waking everyone up. "The witches curse." Is all he says.

"The witches curse is a curse," no dip dipshit. "It happens after you kill a witch. The witch can cause any type of harm to the person it is 'haunting'. In this case it is Sam."

"Luckily, the witch cannot hurt the baby, since the baby did not have anything to do with her death." I can hear everyone sigh out of relief.

"There is only one way for Sam to get rid of the curse," he says warily.