(32) •Epilouge•

*unedited*
(7-16-18)

Kole's POV

3 years ago we were granted Quinton. 3 years ago, Samantha's heart stopped beating. 3 years ago was a long time ago.

I hear my princess' cry and I go to get her. Samantha gave birth to a beautiful princess named Alissa Everlyn Michelson. We were able to take her home yesterday. Quinton is extremely jealous of the amount of time his mom is spending with her.

I see her laying in her cot next to the bed. I pick her up and smile. "Daddy!" Quinton comes screaming. "Up! Up!"

"I can't right now bubba, why don't you go ask Blake?" I say.

"Noooo!" He starts screaming and crying.

Blake rushes into the room and looks at the scene and sighs. "Quinton," he states. "Kole is busy with Alissa. Come on."

"No!"

Samantha comes in and rubs her eyes. Blake and I stare at her sadly. She was taking a nap and Blake and I said we would take care of the kids. "Quinton Leo, you leave your fathers alone. Come on," she holds at her hand. He slowly walks over there and motions for her to pick him up.

She bends down and puts him on her hip. She turns to look at me. "Bring her to the kitchen please. I need to feed her."

I nod and follow her to the kitchen. She sets Quinton on the counter and Blake keeps him occupied. She takes Alissa from my arms, "hi princess."

Samantha sits down and feeds her while we cook some dinner. I see Sam shift uncomfortably. "What baby?" I ask.

"She's chewing and it feels weird. Quinton didn't do that."

Since he heard his name his head snaps toward his mom. "Mama!" He try's to get down but Blake doesn't let him.

"Let mama feed Alissa," Blake says.

"My Mama!" He cries. "She mine!!"

Samantha POV

Kole and Blake look at him funny. "No," Kole argues. "She's mine."

I chuckle. "I saw her first," Blake states.

"I smelt her scent first," Kole argues.

"I love mommy more!" Quinton argues.

"Ok," I intervene, "I love you all equally."

Blake and Kole pout at my words. "We saw you first," Kole says.

"He came out of me first," I point towards Quinton.

"We put him there though," Blake argues.

"He-" I don't know what to say.

"See," Kole points out. "You love us more."

I shake my head and smile. I burp Alissa and she falls asleep in my arms. I sigh and close my eyes. I have not been able to sleep since we came home. Quinton hates the idea of Alissa spending time with me.

"No!" Quinton screams, waking up Alissa. She screams and cries and I sigh.

"Quinton," Kole warns.

I rock Alissa and try to calm her down. "I want mommy!!"

I hear the door open and in comes Luke. "What is going on?"

"Lukey!" Quinton holds up his arms gesturing to be picked up.

Luke picks him up and throws him in the air and catches him. "Why are you causing trouble?"