(25) 4 months too long

*unedited*
(3-5-18)

Blake's POV (4 months later)

Bellamy assured us that she isn't dead. Thank you moon goddess for keeping you promise. But sadly, Sam is in a coma state and has not woken up in 4 months.

Flashback

After Bellamy took Sam to the infirmary, everyone went back to their own pack lands. Everyone gave us sad and pitiful looks. She's going to be okay... she has to be.

"Boys," moms voice calls us. "Come on, it's time to go home."

"We don't have a home anymore," Kole whispers. "She's gone."

"Bellamy is checking on her," father says. "He will give us the final diagnosis."

"We felt the pain," I argue. "The pain was unbearable."

"I don't believe that is the pain you feel when you lose your mate," mom responds. "It would be much more painful to the point where you boys would be unconscious."

"Lets go," Father sighs. "Let's go check up on the pack and then we will go see how Sam is doing."

We nod. We are technically still the Alphas of the pack. Even without our Luna by our side. The pack members were fine. Everyone was safe and sad. Sad because they lost their beloved Luna.

We make our way towards Bellamy.  The infirmary is closed off due to Sam. We didn't want anyone coming to see her or talking to us or Bellamy for information. "Bellamy," father greets.

"Alphas, Luna," he bows.

"Bellamy," mom greets back. "How is she?"

"Good news is that she is not dead," he sighs.

She's not dead! My ears have to be playing tricks on my mind. "Did I hear that right?" I ask. "My Sam is alive?"

He nods, "but."

Kole groans. "There always has to be a but in a serious situation."

"She is in a coma. I don't know how long she will be out or when she will wake up. I don't even know if she will have her powers or her wolf if she does wake up."

"I thought pack doctors could estimate around what time they would wake up," dad says.

"We usually can, But you all have to remember that Sam is no ordinary wolf. She is the prophecy. I've never been in this situation before and I've never seen anything like this."

"Thank you Bellamy," mom nods. "Let's go boys."

Flashback over

Those four months have been the longest in my life. I can't sleep without her. I eat, but I'm forced by mom to. Dad and Grey have stepped up to help us run the pack, since Kole and I are not in the right state of mind.

Kole... he is the same as I am. Restless nights are the worst though. We both just stare at the ceiling thinking about her... wishing that she was with us. Her spot on the bed is cold and her clothes before the battle are unwashed. I believe that those pieces of clothing are the only things keeping us from going insane.

I know this may sound weird... but we literally smell her clothes. It smells just like her. It makes our wolves happy but sad at the same time. They want their mate in their arms, as do we.

Aria and Luke had their pup almost a month ago. And let me tell you, he is the cutest baby I have seen. Sadly he will be bumped once our kids come into play. His name is Ethan Komings.

Aria has never been happier. Grey is proud to be an uncle and Kole and I are too. She declared Sam the god mother of him Incase anything happens, which I doubt. They haven't let him out of their sights. He's everywhere they go. He gets tons of attention.

I wish that Sam had our pup before she went to the battle. I want a little me running around the house, boosting Kole and I's moods. "Boys," mom calls. She opens the door to the office and walks in. "Time for dinner."

"I'm not hungry," Kole tried to argue. We do this everyday. Mom tells us it's time for dinner but we decline, but she ends up forcing us anyway.

"Are we really doing this everyday?" Mom sighs. "I'll give you to the count of 3 to get those asses of yours out of here and into the kitchen before I go and get a switch."

I hated getting whipped with a switch. It hurt so much more than a belt. It was moms go to punishment, because she knows that we hate it the most. "Mom..." I sigh running my hands over my face.

"1" she starts counting.

"Mother," Kole starts But is cut of by counting.

"2"

"We're-"

"Don't you dare make me count to three," she warns. We get up and walk towards the dinning room. She smirks and chuckles. "Always works."

We sit down at the table and everyone gets involved in their own conversations. Everyone knows not to bring up Sam. Its a touchy subject and everyone knows that we will lose our shit. I take a look at the table and notice Bellamy not at the table.

Bellamy's POV

I am supposed to be at dinner right now, but I am currently trying to wake up Sam. Her heartbeat increase rapidly and her skin gained color.

I would have mind linked the Alphas but I don't want to worry them. This has been happening a lot recently. She would show signs of improvement but then she would go back to her pale skin state.

The boys still visit her every other day. They can't make it everyday due to the pack work that has to be done.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Sam groan. "Luna?" I ask. She stays quiet. It's the same routine. She moves a little. Groans a little. But nothing more.

I tell the pack nurses to keep an eye on her and head to the dinning room for dinner.

Sam's POV

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger... right? Then why haven't I woken up yet. I can hear the machines beeping... I can hear my mates begging me to wake up... I can hear Bellamy trying to wake me up.

I've tried! I've tried to wake up. I've tried talking to them and reaching out to them. But nothing works. It's like I'm not meant to be there.

I'm surrounded by darkness... complete darkness. I've been staring at this for the past however long I've been out. I want to see something new. Better yet, I want to see my mates handsome faces.

I heard them talking about little baby Ethan. I wish I was there to see him. I wish I was there with Luke because I knew he was going to freak out. I'm happy for them. It's amazing that they have been able to start a family so quickly.

I realized that I envy them. I want to have a normal family. I want to be out of here, with my mates having children.

I miss them so much... if they can hear me, I love you

An: guess who's back... back again. I'm back. This chapter probably sucks because I'm still kind of out of it. But I thought that if I could make it through school then I can surely just write a chapter. I also know that is not as long as I want it to be... we'll see how it works out in the end.

Continue reading ❤️🖤