Authors Note/New Books??

Hey guys! Thank you for reading My Alpha Mates. Please tell me what you thought of the book . I am currently writing two new stories and I am thinking of posting them here on Wattpad. Here are the two stories that I am currently working on. I do not know when updates will be. I am now on spring break for two weeks and then I am back into school until summer break. I will try to update whenever I can. I am always working on the stories during class when I have nothing to do. Also please tell me if you would like to read these books.

Mixing Worlds:

Humans had no idea about the supernatural would. That is until it is revealed by the government. Almost everyone falls into a supernatural category. The human population only remains  23 percent.

Michelle is a human. She is a 21 year old that is in the middle of college. Her entire family is human and so are her two best friends, Claire and Justin. They help each other out through thick and thin.

Clark and Brady King. The Supernatural Princes. They both have grown up living life to the fullest. Every 50 years they go looking for their mate. They just came back from a search empty handed.

When Michelle finds out that she is mated to powerful people, she has no choice but to follow them. Everything goes great until he returns.

He is the person you dread meeting. He is ruthless and cruel and plans to kill everyone in his path to get to Michelle. He is a trusted person and his colleges look at him in fear. He craves fear, power, and obedience. And when Michelle refuses to give that to hum, he turns he world upside down.

-prologue-

"Dear Mr. King's, I would like to address the issue at hand. You have my love and you have claimed to be mates. Please understand that I will do anything to get my love back, even kill for her. You have three days to return her home before the war starts.

Sincerely JS

I read aloud. The boys look furious. Clark lets out a hot breath, "I am going to kill whoever this is. Nothing is going to stop me from loving you. And no one is taking you away from us."

Elite 6:

6 families
6 children
6 killing machines

When all their fathers abandon them to go back to reality, the mothers took a turn for the worst. Drugs and alcohol were always in stock. But once they use up all their money, they are forced to make some awful choices.

The kids are sold into a program. $20 million each. The program is called the institution for better lives or IBL.  The parents thought that they sold them to be in some sort of foster care. Unfortunately not. Nobody knows what goes on in the inside.

What happens when the institution sends them on a mission that sends them back to their parents town? The parents know as soon as they see them. But they don't believe the people that they have become.

Join Rose , Ethan, Rebecca, Kole, Asher, and Kayden for their journey in the Elite 6.

So my friends thought it would be a good idea for me to make an instagram account for my writing. So I did.  I literally made this a couple minutes ago from when I post this little update.

I am hoping to expand my writing and this could help me.

❣️ thank you for reading this book again. I don't think I will ever say that enough. Enjoy reading❣️

 Enjoy reading❣️